Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 03:37:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you like physical transformation in your MC stories?
Pretty much mandatory - 12 (16.7%)
Definitely adds to the heat - 42 (58.3%)
Just one more thing - 16 (22.2%)
I overlook it when it's there - 2 (2.8%)
Nope, I skip those stories - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 20146 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 23, 2015, 09:26:10 am »

I'm curious about how people feel about physical transformation (generally BE, although there's other kinds too). Let me know, and comments below are always welcome!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 09:44:18 am »

I'm definitely a fan; seeing someone's body get changed to match their mind can be super hot. BE especially, but there's plenty of other flavors.

The main things I don't like to see, though, are IQ reduction and sort of inanimate transformations, like 'living dolls.' Those are a turnoff for whatever reason.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 09:57:18 am »

like the Transformation
but over done is not good, Then I think all the back pain to lady and you need more hornly sex to kill the pain there in.
thinking the pains that ( Beyond Rubies lady are in) or rubies made them light?

Good sex doll is nice right body look. Please not over done
that my thinking not eveyone like it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 07:28:37 pm by laguna85 » Logged
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 05:46:14 am »

I voted "just one more thing", although there are plenty of cases where it definitely has added to the titillation for me. My main issue with transformation on this site is when it tends towards the extreme, which falls outside of my own particular kink Venn diagram. One of the things I love the most about the MCT films has been the way the casting has embraced all sorts of body types (and bust sizes), and it seems to me that particular type of broadmindedness is somewhat lacking from the comics, especially those titles (like Beyond Rubies and Bearing Gifts) where the transformations in the story tend to drive towards this one very uniform body type. Even though most of the transformed women in The Chrysalis go from small chested to busty, there's at least a variation there, both in transformation and body type, that makes the TF theme more varied and fresh in the long term. I'm not slagging off BR and BG -- quite the contrary, they're my two favourite works on the site -- but the transformation aspects of the stories are a bit one note compared to those in The Chrysalis.
zerocross
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 12:06:34 pm »

I love it for as long as it's not too extreme.

For example, I found the first few Chrysalis installments to be increasingly hot - among my favorites for sure. The latter ones, such as when they become actual sex dolls, are far less appealing to me. Mind control is about power. That's the sexy part. The ability to enhance not just the mind but the body is therefore totally hot as well  more power! I do not fetishize transformation, or breast expansion, the way some do. For me, it's about the outcome - "Is the result more aesthetically pleasing?" - and about power. The sex doll part in Chrysalis does not do it for me because a sex doll does not appeal to me. Similarly, abnormally large breasts (à la Beyond Rubies) or giantesses (as commonly features in off-site BE stories) hinder my appreciation of the story.

To unpack the, "about power" part, I'll give an example. Turning a well-endowed, bitchy boss into a petite nymphomaniac "teen" without altering the rest of her mind would be hot as well. It's domination over her.

Related: The lead character's ability to enhance his own body (e.g., Bigger) is a plus.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:10:38 pm by zerocross » Logged
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 05:34:04 pm »

When done right I think transformation is great.  For this I'd see it as working best for stories involving magic, such as Fairy Tale and your Halloween episodes with the succubus.  For my part I'm really enjoying Chrysalis, but would like to see the characters spend time as humans just to see how their transformation effected their base mindset.

But yeah all in all transformation is hot.  Would love a story where a guy transforms a girl physically and then her mind slowly follows.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 01:03:24 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:11:21 am by GodWilling » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 10:46:51 pm »

Who else drew nipples on their kink Venn diagram?
Tiger Woods. It would have been kind of tasteless.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 07:30:24 am »

True.  But that doesn't sound like Tiger.  Maybe something Sir Nick would scrawl on a pub napkin just before closing.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 09:07:09 am »

True.  But that doesn't sound like Tiger.  Maybe something Sir Nick would scrawl on a pub napkin just before closing.
Shit. That's right! He's dating VONN, not VENN. My bad.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 03:32:52 pm »

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.  What sort of transformation are we talking about.  Chrysalis only?  Different sorts of manifestations?  Trickster tales?  Creation of superheroines?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 05:03:23 pm »

Even just BE is great.

Again, main thing I don't like is transformation into 'inorganic' looking things, like dolls.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 09:30:56 pm »

I like my women taut and curvy--not uniformly huge and busty. E.g: I generally liked the girls in Con'Fused pre-transformation, and if I was going to alter them physically, I'd make them "more of what they are", not just uniform huge boobs and butts and hair. I liked the girls in Roll Playing before they were altered; it's their thralldom that's sexy--mostly.
spanker1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2015, 09:46:14 am »

Transformation is always a good thing to have if it is done correctly.
blankjunk
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 07:52:04 pm »

I love a variety of transformations, both mental and physical. It's like having a giant catalog of brand new brainwashed toys to choose from!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: