Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:36:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A short list of stories from the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive  (Read 27947 times)
vitran
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« on: January 17, 2015, 07:58:50 am »

Here is a comic that is being updated one page per month or so. I think it would be a perfect comic to have on this website
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/jadenkaiba/175295/Commission-Controlling-Mother-Page-1

I have a short list here of a few stories I like. There are many on this site which are badly written, poor story structure, etc, but these are a few I think that are the better in the site

Number #1 is right here. Well written, good story. I love how the characters are not 2D, the plot is not direct, and how the story develops
http://www.mcstories.com/GoodToTheLastDrop/index.html

I liked this one, but the story tapered off and was never finished. It may also be a case of this one early on
http://www.mcstories.com/ChemicalConcocktion/index.html

A relationship where they both have a mind control fantasy
http://www.mcstories.com/SayMyName/index.html

Master PC, I think, is a famous comic. There are many spin offs of it. The concept is a computer program that can control people around it
http://www.mcstories.com/MasterPC/index.html

Here is a tool to search the archive. Put in the keywords and search
http://www.gregariousfrog.com/svengali/svengali.html
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 08:34:58 am by vitran » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 01:41:29 pm »

Number #1 is right here. Well written, good story. I love how the characters are not 2D, the plot is not direct, and how the story develops

We may have some good news for you. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 02:32:03 pm »

We may have some good news for you. Smiley

Clip or comic?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 05:55:00 pm »

Clip or comic?

Comic is the plan. If we can get him to finish the stupid story already.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 06:08:37 pm »

Oh stop playing games, Daphne. We all know that Mr Harvest is really...
Clark Kent!
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 03:03:29 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:19:08 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 10:32:33 am »

Some of mcguy101's shorter compositions, "My Former Succubus" and "White Knight & Titmouse."

Maybe a tiny sliver of Jiliad?

Dr. MC had Sturk do a couple illustrations for the "Three More Wishes" e-book.  Maybe it's worth a conversation about a full comic adaptation.*shrugs*
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:36:32 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 03:33:39 pm »

Trust me, you want to do the shorter stuff. Web Mistress of .hl wound up clocking in at around 300 pages by the time I was done.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 06:22:25 pm »

I keep bringing up mcguy's  work because I'm a huge fan (proudly taps "Captain Obvious" bars), and the ones of his that I really enjoy (My Former Succubus, White Knight and Titmouse, The Consequences of Playing Hooky, very early portions of Jilliad) have a magic/romance mix in with the mind control that remind me of SJI, and Faerie Tail with a little of the humor of Cuckoo's Nest thrown in.  So, if a collaboration did happen, I'm certain it would be several flavors of awesome.

I understand there are a legion of logistical issues, and a lot of excellent and much more feasible suggestions populate this thread.  I'm eager to see what Daphne will cook up next.Grin

Still, imagining Octavia and PK, or Sturk, or HMB, or Mr. Lemay, set loose on one of these stories is a satisfying fantasy for me.Smiley
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:25:27 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 07:19:19 pm »

Clip or comic?

You've been saying this for quite some time, Daphne...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2017, 08:26:51 am »

Clip or comic?

Is there an update? By the looks of things, the last story was written in '09 and this thread was last used in '15, pretty much 10 yrs since the stories started. Its a good story, and I could see it as comic. The story has 7 chapters total, so far, but given the lengths of each chapter I doubt you could get all of one chapter in a single 13-16 page comic (which seems your average length of multiple panal comics). I could see maybe 2-3 comics per chapters. While I like Chrysalsis, By the Book, and Found Objects, I don't think that style of comic would be right for this story. I think the artist who does Summer Time(?), could do a great job at fleshing out the story. Given the length already mentioned, you could easily have about 20 comics on this story. Which given how long it takes between each one to produce, you could string this story along about 10 years or so. It be worth it, I think. Hopefully something will come of it eventually. Thanks
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 08:06:13 am »

Clip or comic?

Is there an update? By the looks of things, the last story was written in '09 and this thread was last used in '15, pretty much 10 yrs since the stories started. Its a good story, and I could see it as comic. The story has 7 chapters total, so far, but given the lengths of each chapter I doubt you could get all of one chapter in a single 13-16 page comic (which seems your average length of multiple panal comics). I could see maybe 2-3 comics per chapters. While I like Chrysalsis, By the Book, and Found Objects, I don't think that style of comic would be right for this story. I think the artist who does Summer Time(?), could do a great job at fleshing out the story. Given the length already mentioned, you could easily have about 20 comics on this story. Which given how long it takes between each one to produce, you could string this story along about 10 years or so. It be worth it, I think. Hopefully something will come of it eventually. Thanks

I take it the comic never came together.

The funny thing about that story is that it really seems like it's about ready to be tied up.  Write one last chapter where he brings Brigid, Meagan, and Kayleigh all together, poof, done.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2019, 11:26:59 pm »

Or just do what I do and have zombies kill everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: