Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:28:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuckoo's Nest #21  (Read 34223 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 21, 2014, 09:39:16 pm »

Honey and Future Honey are going to take a well-deserved break on a tropical island back in the past. What could possibly go wrong?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 11:06:25 am »

Do HMB's engineered rubies have orange organic cousins?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 11:53:20 am »

Wish I had a better view of the booty...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 12:06:09 pm »

may be what power the Cuckoos nest
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 12:37:25 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:10:40 am by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 12:46:52 pm »

last one is in space
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 12:59:56 am »

The Red heart remind me another comics web site
But the red heart turn men into a horny crave men

question How do the honeys get back to the nest?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:01:43 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 07:26:55 am »

I think we're a ways away from any of that yet.  More immediately, I think they're about to get an eyeful of the orange Eye.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 06:04:51 pm »

Turns women into whores, eh? Honey and Honey should probably already be immune.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 09:37:24 am »

You would think so, but I kinda doubt it.  I think it's supposed to include a mind-melting aspect which could render them incapable of...or just unable to return to their craft.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 03:46:40 pm »

I know it doesn't quite fit with the Honeys going from one mind controlled problem to another, but I was hoping that we would see them acting as mind control slavers for an issue or two prior to their continuing misadventures.

As the two Honeys continue their time together, I wonder more and more whether they are in a stable time loop, and, if they are, whether Future Honey remembers everything that's happening or not.  (If I recall correctly, she made a reference to all the mind control Honey Prime was going to experience, which leads me to believe that she does.)  So is she just playing out the string for now, knowing that she'll be fine at least until they separate and she gets sent back?

On the other hand, the existence of the alternate 50s mind control universe suggests that the time loop function is unstable.  So:  hmmmmmmm.

In conclusion, I am a hopeless dweeb.  Also:  boobs.  The Cretan priestess looked great.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 04:08:04 pm »

I know it doesn't quite fit with the Honeys going from one mind controlled problem to another, but I was hoping that we would see them acting as mind control slavers for an issue or two prior to their continuing misadventures.

As the two Honeys continue their time together, I wonder more and more whether they are in a stable time loop, and, if they are, whether Future Honey remembers everything that's happening or not.  (If I recall correctly, she made a reference to all the mind control Honey Prime was going to experience, which leads me to believe that she does.)  So is she just playing out the string for now, knowing that she'll be fine at least until they separate and she gets sent back?

On the other hand, the existence of the alternate 50s mind control universe suggests that the time loop function is unstable.  So:  hmmmmmmm.

In conclusion, I am a hopeless dweeb.  Also:  boobs.  The Cretan priestess looked great.

To quote Mystery Science Theater: "If you're wondering how he eats and breaths, and other science facts / Just repeat to yourself, 'It's just a show, I should really just relax!'"
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 04:36:21 pm »

Yeah, I was really hoping for a few issues being mind control slavers as well. But hey, it could still happen. Maybe the resolution to this story is they abscond with the pirate hottie back into the timestream.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 06:18:08 pm »

I really like that solution, particularly since the buccaneer seems to be another Bertram-style jerk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: