Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:31:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #14  (Read 18747 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 05, 2014, 10:47:10 am »

Now that Daffyd is in full control of his harem, what will he do?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:22:07 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 11:02:03 am »

This cover is beautiful with the flowers and everything. Good job Portalcomic.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Dragowar
Browser
One Star Sneetch

I'll master your taint

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 06:21:26 am »

Ah chapter 14 cant wait to see what happens next
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 04:02:51 pm »

Ah chapter 14 cant wait to see what happens next

Nor me.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 02:56:47 pm »

It's too bad that this isn't coming out until February.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 12:50:14 am »

I certainly enjoyed this one - while it's too bad that Bethany won't be going about permanently BE'd, here's hoping that someone who perhaps will have less of a need to go out as much (Teresa perhaps, or Lela again) might be 'gifted' on a more permanent basis.

While I'm sure that our fearless writer won't be so magnanimous as to leave the characters in MCed domestic bliss for very long, it'll be interesting if the next trials will come from within or without - p.11 in particular leaves me wondering how much Daffyd is losing it, either to supernatural influence or to regular mental strain in the face of said supernatural shit. I wonder if his thoughts will turn towards his old fiance/girlfriend - we haven't seen her in a bit. Does Daffyd care anymore? She's at least peripherally friends with a lot of the people involved, right? I wonder what she thinks of his little harem.

I love Janice's new work attire :-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 08:45:05 pm »

So the wise-ass succubus from Cuckoo's Nest now has more company.  There's the sarcastic Fae from Faerie Tail #2 onward and this entity.  Like a fully formed Jilliad spirit.  Is she the Goldfingered Spirit of the Book or something?
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 06:42:41 pm »

As usual, still a great story with great artwork.

Thought the story might be drawing to a close with the whole Clovis plot having mostly ended.  Apparently not.  Enjoyed seeing the chick from all the way back in the first comic return.  Also enjoyed how the effect of mentally summoning her was to have her show up dressed mega-slutty.

IIRC there was uncertainty over whether Tari's actually being controlled by Daffyd.  Guess that's still up in the air.

Am assuming that the golden naked woman is the manifestation of the book.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: