Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:58:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Con 'Fused #4  (Read 37404 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2015, 04:54:07 pm »

Until I actually see Bald Henchman digging a hole for her at the side of the road, I assume she isn't dead.  Look how many people we had who were presumed dead, almost dead, brought back.  Cherry's too delicious of a villain to just write off that easily.  If all else fails, I think Old Sam will intervene just for the amusement.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2015, 04:55:43 pm »

Let's talk about Con 'Fused here, 'k Smiley Feel free to continue this fascinating discussion in the appropriate SJI thread, though!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2015, 05:22:50 pm »

Okay, so we've identified the two Trek gals that Clint poached.  Who's the redhead with the raygun?  The x on her belt would seem to indicate X-men affiliation, but I don't recognize her.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2015, 01:31:08 am »

Okay, so we've identified the two Trek gals that Clint poached.  Who's the redhead with the raygun?  The x on her belt would seem to indicate X-men affiliation, but I don't recognize her.
That's not an X.  It's the symbol on the back of a black widow spider. *HINT HINT*
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2015, 03:37:48 am »

That is Lori, one of the original three. I was going to say playing Jean Grey from x-men but I'm ok with Black Widow from the Avengers.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2015, 08:35:13 am »

That's not an X.  It's the symbol on the back of a black widow spider. *HINT HINT*

Interesting fun fact: On Earth 342, sometimes known as the "Reverse Universe," she was played by Lindsay Lohan in the 2012 Uwe Boll film Fantastic's The Vindicators.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2015, 08:37:39 am »

After which the Martians attacked the Earth 342 with fusion bombs to cleanse the universe, I hope.
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2015, 09:34:50 am »

I am loving this comic more and more the more I read it.  I loved the Erotic Hypnosis lunch and the last panel, where the busty young lady reminds herself that she HAS to invite her friends to the slave auction.  I am still hoping for a tribute to Ring Around Gilligan in this comic.
dollarsandsense
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2015, 08:52:27 pm »

Is the Damion from the munch the same character from Limerick and Downing Street's stuff?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2015, 08:53:29 pm »

Is the Damion from the munch the same character from Limerick and Downing Street's stuff?

No, it's just the same name every one calls a male hypnotop, apparently. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 09:26:30 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: