Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:02:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing #3  (Read 23066 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 12:49:21 am »

Considering I actually know the gross-ass truth about how beholders' anatomy works, I'm not sure I like where this is going lol.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 08:55:06 am »

keep up the good storyline.
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 10:12:11 pm »

It's amazing he's found so many sexy girls to role play with in the first place.  As I recall, women were scarce in those groups, and usually involved with one of the players.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 01:01:25 am »

Stop letting a simple thing like reality take you out of the story. No way you can enjoy the soon-to-be-growing boobies if you let stuff like conservation of mass get in the way.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 07:59:53 am »

Not a bad episode, just a little brief.  So when can we expect the next one and who's next on the hypno list?  And there's one other thing to consider: what about the male player, how's he going to factor into this or is the DM just trying to get in a few quickies without any long term goals?  Personally, I'd like to see him take permanent mind control of all the players so that the girls are his sex slaves and the guy is his loyal servant.  This wouldn't happen to have been inspired by Darkmind's Dungeon of Reality from mcstories?
hyp_dirk
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2014, 08:10:28 pm »

So this is how my old joke about beauty being in the eye of the beholder gets co-opted.  Also, weren't beholders removed from Wizards' OGL?

Beholders weren't OGL content, but were published in editions where OGL content appeared. (Those would be the impure later additions our fine hostess won't have any truck with, but not editions so late that I won't have truck with them. I only play prime-numbered editions.).

Basically, if you go look up what the Linux-licensed, you won't find Beholders, but if you fork over money for 3rd edition hard-copy, Beholders (and Slaad, and Mind Flayers, etc.) are there plain as day.

I think it has something to do with TSR/WotC/Hasbro not having the full rights to that content.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: