Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:48:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #10  (Read 43089 times)
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2015, 06:54:18 pm »

I meant in the last frame.  It's different from the swirling crackling bolts you usually see.
Yeah, just a different style of rendering the glow.
gortogs
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2015, 07:22:46 pm »

Won't be able to sign up until the end of the month (mores the pity), but this appears to be focusing something of my favorite thing-- a look at how everything else is changing.  So I'm assuming we see a lot of non-main characters changing?  Lots of background shots of others, in addition, I hope? (There's something neat when in addition to the foreground character, in back panel the same thing is happening to someone else who you'll likely never see in the story again. It gets the sense that the whole world is changing).
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2015, 05:20:28 am »

So, the fanbase has identified Siri and Paris Kennedy.  Who's the last glimpse, the gal who stays fiery for most of the process?
jpew2007
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 04:54:24 pm »

Any news on "Catherine's Story" release date? Need to know if I need to get my membership renewed soon or if I can wait for a bit
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 04:57:25 pm »

Any news on "Catherine's Story" release date? Need to know if I need to get my membership renewed soon or if I can wait for a bit

1/15.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 04:57:49 pm »

http://mindcontrolcomics.com/forum/index.php?action=calendar
jpew2007
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2015, 07:39:08 am »

1/15.

Thanks guys. Will renew my membership as soon as I get home from work. 2 good pieces of good news for me; I learned about the calendar on the forum, and we'll get the next installment of confused right before my birthday. This is great. Smiley
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2015, 09:17:45 am »

Birthdays. Bah. Waste of time.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: