Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:49:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Go Forth and Multiply  (Read 12626 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 15, 2010, 04:51:27 pm »

Despite his best efforts, Gerald has not gotten his wife knocked up with the grandchild who will seal Olivia's deal. Fortunately, ever-resourceful Gerald has an answer...

Bearing Gifts #5: Go Forth and Multiply, coming October 17th!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 04:54:00 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stretchgilbert
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 02:13:51 am »

This Is Another classic! Please Keep This series coming! Bertram needs to corrupt a policewoman. An African-American policewoman!
stretchgilbert
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 04:02:47 am »

Can't Wait 4 #6! Maybe an African American D.A. has it out for Bertram. So Bertram takes control of his beautiful Barely 18 daughter and has her seduce her father and get dirt on him....I'm Just Sayin!
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 07:23:08 am »

Okay, i can admit when I'm wrong. You've done great work turning Bertram into a strong recurring character. And you've avoided the traps that can turn an ongoing series sour...although you're getting close to problem-ville if you bring the same women back too many times (this episode worked, but i wouldn't want to see Gerard's women again).

However, i notice you've really changed Bertram's "job description" to make this work. He's no longer running his hypno-callgirl ring (which would've gotten boring if you stayed in that zone). Now he's a roving problem solver. It's like watching episodes of "Touched By a Devil" or something. Good choice.
sturtles
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 05:57:35 pm »

Yea, this part 5 is good too..

Just like Daphne to know getting them to wear black stockings are a turn on here, but its up to the artists call.

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 10:33:36 am »

Hi Daphne, Just read Chapter 5 of Bearing Gifts and as always, you came up with another WINNER!!

How about Bertram doing "Auntie" also, kind of keeping it all in the family, so to speak, maybe not, can't wait for Chapter 6.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: