Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chrysalis #9  (Read 19009 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 28, 2014, 03:26:04 pm »

He's making sure that, one by one, all of his female friends swing by to see his new find, and what it can do...

A special jumbo-sized issue!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 05:04:04 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 05:12:46 pm »

Interesting...

This series has certainly pushed the limit to borderline inanimate/sex doll transformations. Seeing one of them be literally wind-up... that's new, though.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 07:01:51 pm »

A complete foray into dolls?  Hmm.  Is this turning a woman into a doll with a key or a Pygmalion thing?

Also, doesn't this particular comic have enough issues now to warrant its placement in the recurring section, and out of the short-runs?
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 12:22:36 pm »

I'm just excited for the jumbo sized issue. Maybe that's just me.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 02:31:03 pm »

What does that mean?  These periodic ones average between 13 and 16 pages.   Are we talking significantly more than that, significantly bigger pictures, both?  Something else entirely?
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 08:29:22 pm »

It is going to be so hard for you to top that last issue with the finding of the Chrysalis; but we'll see.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 09:23:01 pm »

Seeing is believing. Unless you've been programmed not to believe.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 09:01:04 pm »

Interesting...

This series has certainly pushed the limit to borderline inanimate/sex doll transformations. Seeing one of them be literally wind-up... that's new, though.

I have to agree with this guy.  When is it to be posted?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 09:03:49 pm »

Interesting...

I have to agree with this guy.  When is it to be posted?

look at top of here Oct 29 2014
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:54:43 pm by laguna85 » Logged
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 06:07:23 am »

You know, I admit that at one time I said you guys should post some robot stuff, which this series has certainly come to embody, but I hope that we get some variety in it as well.  A harem girl, a barmaid, two sex dolls, and a wind-up doll, how about something a bit more interesting next time, like a superheroine or alien or even a goddess?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 11:36:21 am »

The Chrysalis tends to shrinkwrap amazing women, not adorn them.  We saw that in the interlude.  Elfin Lady Francine Drake became just a harem girl. Roll Eyes
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 05:35:12 pm »

Really looking forward to the next one now.  It most certainly is going to be interesting to see what a wind-up doll is like as a sex object.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 06:45:02 pm »

Really looking forward to the next one now.  It most certainly is going to be interesting to see what a wind-up doll is like as a sex object.

It was also nice to see someone almost literally volunteer for transformation on the first go round.  I really enjoy the transformation scenes that have appeared in recent issues, because it adds a certain deliciousness to the whole idea of becoming someone else.  A little food for thought for an issue that can come in the distant future: since every woman who steps into the Chrysalis wants to come back for more, how's about a situation in which they slowly come to learn the truth about what happens and then they decide to have it change them permanently?  I think it'd be cool to see all of Kent's lady friends volunteer one by one to become his personal harem, but be changed into whatever they were the first time they stepped into the Chrysalis--Barbara becomes a slave girl, Sarah a barmaid, and so forth.  This can either be a perfect conclusion to the comic or a perfect beginning to a sister series, involving Kent and his harem in a chain of adventures as they come to adapt to the world.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 07:58:43 pm »

The Chrysalis tends to shrinkwrap amazing women, not adorn them.  We saw that in the interlude.  Elfin Lady Francine Drake became just a harem girl. Roll Eyes

Which is one of the more unfortunate aspects of this series, in my opinion.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 07:44:11 pm »

I'm enjoying both the diverse transformations as well as the lingering after effects on the women in his life. My dark side is deeply jealous, and covets this treasure for its own self. 

Keep them coming Daphne!   Grin
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: