Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 05:37:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4F  (Read 13286 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

4F
« on: October 10, 2010, 02:22:28 pm »

Jana goes to rent a new apartment, not knowing what the man in apartment 4F has planned for her.

Coming November 3rd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 07:12:44 am »

The description is a little vague on this one Daphne, But as always, you have a knack to "bring it all together", will see what you have in store on Wednesday 11/3/10, after the election of course, what timing!!!
blahsz
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 12:39:01 am »

Just getting the title page so far. Is it still being uploaded?
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 05:10:59 am »

Same issue, but the download works.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 07:43:35 am »

Up now!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 11:16:33 am »

Daphne, You did it again, I really liked the way the landlord TOOK control of Jana and the rest of his tenents.

I hope we will see more of what happens to girls who rent from the man in apartment 4F!!!
Snuggles
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 06:24:19 pm »

I really liked the story. I hope it goes on for a bit, maybe we get a few more vague details about how the landlord got this power. My only problem, and it feels petty but it's important for a comic, is the art. The style was distracting. I kept almost getting into the story but then the art would push me out again.
pudding
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 08:28:45 pm »

I have to agree with the previous post by Snuggles. With all due apologies to Blackstorm95 and CMC, who both probably have more talent in their pinkies than I have in my entire body, the artwork in this specific instance, really sucks canal water. Story is fine, but the art is so awful that it makes it difficult to follow the story. Sorry.  Sad 
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 08:31:45 pm »

Well, I'll admit that I really like their artwork... sorry! Smiley

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 07:57:28 am »

Daphne, I will REPEAT myself when I said that ALL artists are NOT created the same, nor is their artwork.

All artists who have the ability to draw do so differently than other's who draw especially comics, each one develops his or her own character's and draws them as HE/SHE see's them.

I for one really like the different styles of drawing that are being done by a group of VERY TALENTED artist, Thank GOD, you have such a group to tell your stories in comic form, KEEP THEM COMING!!!!
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 05:45:16 pm »

I have to agree with the previous post by Snuggles. With all due apologies to Blackstorm95 and CMC, who both probably have more talent in their pinkies than I have in my entire body, the artwork in this specific instance, really sucks canal water. Story is fine, but the art is so awful that it makes it difficult to follow the story. Sorry.  Sad 

And I agree with Pudding and Snuggles. Sorry.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 10:19:55 pm »

Hit it out of the park, again.  Liked the artwork very much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: