Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:02:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wedding Planner  (Read 30943 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 06, 2010, 04:25:21 pm »

Olivia's niece has thrown over her fiancee, and Olivia does not approve. Fortunately, Bertram is available to help sort out this relationship.

Coming October 10th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:54:54 am »

Daphne, You are the GREATEST when it comes to listening to what your member's want in a Mind Control Comic story!!!

4, count them,4 parts SO FAR to bearing Gifts, and I am quite sure, there will be even more of them cumming, ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!

Can't wait for new comics as well as continuations of the first comics like, Hidden Knowledge, Cuckoo's Nest,Lost Colony etc, Keep them cumming Daphne et Henri!!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 08:38:26 am »

Daphne, Just read the latest installment of "Bearing Gifts" and as always, You tell a HELL of a story, can't wait to see who Bertram uses his little device on next.

Maybe he goes back to school and "does" a few girls who "rejected him" while he was the class "geek", just a thought.

As always, Sturkwurk's art work is surperb, keep the story cumming Daphne, PLEASE!!!!
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 09:04:59 am »

Daphne, Just read the latest installment of "Bearing Gifts" and as always, You tell a HELL of a story, can't wait to see who Bertram uses his little device on next.

Maybe he goes back to school and "does" a few girls who "rejected him" while he was the class "geek", just a thought.

As always, Sturkwurk's art work is surperb, keep the story cumming Daphne, PLEASE!!!!

Glad you liked it Smiley

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
blahsz
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 09:55:22 am »

I click on the link on the main page, but the Bearing Gifts page doesn't have the new story up. Any reason why?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 09:56:25 am »

Fixed!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Luke345
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 01:26:20 pm »

Awesome, definitely the best of the Bearing Gifts series.  I like the fact that the fiance is specifically programmed to have her hubby's kids.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 11:07:32 pm »

Awesome, definitely the best of the Bearing Gifts series.  I like the fact that the fiance is specifically programmed to have her hubby's kids.

Then I think you will really, really like part 5. Smiley

mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 04:08:41 pm »

New subscriber. Like the storyline. But kind of suprised that Bertram didn't turn Olivia. She's a bit uptight and could use some of his treatment. I noticed you turned the mother in the other series "By the Book". But not sure of when this and that one were written. Loving all your series, btw, Daphne
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 07:22:09 am »

Why is this in the Bearing Gifts folder?
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 08:26:35 am »

Fooled you were by a necro-post. Yes. Fooled. Posted this story has been for more than 5 years.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: