Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:26:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 282: Pull On Your Face.  (Read 6208 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 27, 2014, 12:37:40 am »

Friday, March 28th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 12:33:45 am »

That's really, really unfortunate.  Guess she did pull a fast one.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 12:40:55 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 06:41:43 am »

Wait - did we see her actually take the crystal?  I thought Erin had stopped that.  Sleight-of-hand, maybe, because she's been so successful at putting everyone off their concentration?

It would appear, though, that Cherry and her associate, who seems to have multiples of import Euro black cars available in rural New Hampshire, are going for multiple means of mind control.  More and more interesting. 

On the good news front, now there's time to save Erin from guilt-induced suicide.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 09:00:36 am »

It could be she picked Dani's pocket. Or it could mean that they now know exactly who has the crystals and that they can get them when they want them.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 12:57:35 pm »

It just seems strange to me - we see Cherry with empty hands after Jacqui shows up, and she doesn't have time to nab it after that.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 01:00:06 pm »

I'm not sure what the bloody hands are achieving: waving goodbye maybe? Jazz hands?

The driver is still drawn in shadow, which could be significant or just a tease. The most obvious assumption was always that Julian was the driver. And this could easily be Julian here. But I've never really been able to reconcile what Julian wanted with what Cherry was up to. And here he mentions the crystal and the formula (presumably Vik's) but not the watch.

We saw a foreign driver in a black BMW find the watch. We're bound to assume this is he, although of course they could be two different people speaking totally different foreign languages. Julian shows signs of being German - and he had the watch, but in 274 he spoke to himself in English. As far as we know we've never seen this driver speaking English.

I know the most obvious explanation is that Julian is at least connected to Cherry and the driver. But as I say, I don't understand their strategy.

We've seen three different outcomes for the story. Perhaps two different people found the same watch at the same time?

Or perhaps, as I've said before, there are two watches.

Hmmm, I don't know.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 05:48:16 pm »

Now We know who brokeing in to the lab and may be Break in the office
the person did the Hit and run.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep