Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:18:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger #7  (Read 12592 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 23, 2014, 09:53:52 pm »

Coming April 2nd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 02:02:31 am »

Excellent! I look forward to seeing another villain not really consider the consequences of his actions. Heh, I wonder if he will run out of his ability to influence and control women at some point.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 02:10:11 am »

Heh, I wonder if he will run out of his ability to influence and control women at some point.

Women?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 02:12:57 pm »

There's usually a limit of some kind, but that's just the rational side of me. The other side of me is going "Wheeeeeeeeeeee"
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 07:06:21 am »

This story has grown on me as it has progressed, with the last couple of episodes having a few really, really hot scenes.  Looking forward to this.  Indeed, more Bigger and Beyond Rubies in the same month = awesome.  I'm liking how we seem to be alternating 3D CG art with hand-drawn in recent weeks, and that we're getting some scheduling well in advance.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 12:26:21 am »

The art is absolutely gorgeous, but in service of such a tool (the guy, not his enhancement)?  Ah well--still, the art is beautiful.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 05:18:48 am »

such a tool (the guy, not his enhancement)

I'm not sure he makes a distinction between himself and his "tool" any more, actually.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 05:17:17 pm »

I put this in there with By the Book as a story that took a few issues to hit its stride - but it's really fun atm. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 11:16:05 am »

There seems to be..well, the art in the most recent issues is exceptinally beautiful.  While the style has remained the same, the first couple issues the grit of the style hampered or complicated the potential beauty of the tableaus.  Even as this guy descends (gladly) the art has gotten more beautiful.  I find the contrast...odd.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: