Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:18:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 281: Cut the Conversation.  (Read 11643 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 04:53:08 pm »

I guess I just see escalation to physical violence as rarely the 'right' path.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 05:17:36 pm »

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent only because the incompetent wait that long to use it.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2014, 06:49:48 am »

Let me clarify - I'm not saying it's right to going around punching people out, and in general people should suffer consequences for doing so, but if someone went up to a very good looking woman behind a counter at her store and started sexually harassing her the way Derek did, in her place of work, the attitude among everyone I know would be that a broken nose would serve that person right, and people would have a difficult time mustering anger at someone defending herself in those circumstances.

It would be much harder to justify Jacqui going in and kicking Cherry's ass because Cherry hasn't done anything wrong, as far as any external observer would be able to see.  That is, Jacqui would have kicked open  the door  of a house that wasn't hers and physically assaulted an innocent person, compared to swinging back at a creep in her place of business.  Very different circumstances.

Apologies for bringing us down a road that is at best tangential, and more likely orthogonal, to the forum topic.  So let's get back to discussions of important things, like mind control and boobs.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: