Mind Control Comics Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:09:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Convent of St Nicholas  (Read 21517 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 23, 2010, 05:05:18 pm »

Cecilia has joined the Convent of Saint Nicholas, only to discover that the Order has some very… unusual practices.

Released September 29th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 09:13:09 am »

Boy Daphne, When you do the job, you do one HELL of a job!!!

This one looks like at least a 3 or more parter to me, just from the cover, if the story lives up to the cover art, ANOTHER WINNER for MCC!!!
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 04:36:38 am »

My favorite yet. The artwork is great and the story is great - I'm hoping you go more into the power of the amulet (unless its just being used for "simple" hypnosis) in part 2.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 08:20:25 am »

Man oh Man Daphne, When I said that this story looks like a 3+ parter, boy was I wrong, A WEEKLY COMIC, who ever thought that we would get a weekly comic, not just comics with 2 or 3 parts, then end them and start anew.

Keep them ALL cumming, Daphne.

The artwork is excellent as is your story, you have a very vivid imagination when it comes to story writting, which is GREAT for all of us who enjoy MIND CONTROL STORIES!!!!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 08:37:27 am »

Hi!

For now, it's scheduled as a one-shot, but we've extended comics before...  The artist is working on something else wonderful for us, though, so you can expect to see that in the future!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 05:55:50 pm »

Hi!

For now, it's scheduled as a one-shot, but we've extended comics before...  The artist is working on something else wonderful for us, though, so you can expect to see that in the future!

I didn't mean to be presumptuous - I was just basing that off it saying it was "issue 1"
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 06:03:34 pm »

One of the best yet.  Trailing only "The Hidden Knowledge", I think.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 06:04:33 pm »

Hi!

I didn't mean to be presumptuous - I was just basing that off it saying it was "issue 1"

No worries!  We always use feedback to determine if we want to continue a title.

astroevil
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 08:43:56 am »

the pdf file may be some problem, after download the complete issue,  cant open the zip file there is error message
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 08:50:43 am »

the pdf file may be some problem, after download the complete issue,  cant open the zip file there is error message

Hm, I just tried it, and it unzipped file.  If you are using WinRAR, don't; use WinZIP instead.

TheViking
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 09:16:10 am »

Holy Crap, this was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Easily my favorite on this site. The quality of the artwork blew me away, and it's very well written.
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 04:50:25 pm »

Holy Crap, this was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Easily my favorite on this site. The quality of the artwork blew me away, and it's very well written.
Agreed!  Great writing and great artwork.
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 09:44:13 pm »

Wow, that was really a great piece of work. Fantastic art and the story was delightfully twisted.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 09:10:56 am »

I hope to see another chapter to this story Daphne, it would be interesting to see just how many "converts" the Count & Countess will aquire for the "New Convent"!!
richip
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 03:48:08 pm »

Could not unzip it either. Used Winzip 14.5. convent_nicholas-i01.pdf.zip has 152383488 bytes and SHA1SUM of 173f7a00564d2e6162d79b59847f8f4ff676a738. Is it my copy that's corrupted?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: