Mind Control Comics Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:09:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "4F"  (Read 8329 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 23, 2010, 08:28:59 am »

Jana has rented a very inexpensive apartment, but the price is much, much higher than just the rent...

(pencil of the cover.)

Art by blackstorm95, written by Daphne... coming soon!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 10:00:50 am »

And the final (if not lettered) cover art...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 04:52:26 am »

What I loved about this one is how the women have come to think of themselves as possessions; all it needs now is something to explain just how he took away their ability to say no and precisely what is expected of them.  It wouldn't hurt to explain why he takes all the time to give these women their big moments in the spotlight.  In short, there should be an episode for each woman in the complex.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: