Mind Control Comics Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:42:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signal Failure  (Read 9683 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 13, 2010, 08:36:29 am »

A mysterious man gets on a strangely-uncrowded London Underground train during rush hour... only to have the train stop between stations because of a signal failure. How ever will he have the occupants of the train car pass the time...

A one-shot comic, coming September 15th!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 11:28:47 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 12:22:00 am »

Interesting story line, can't wait to see how this comic plays out Daphne, as always, GREAT art work and of course, GREAT stories from our very own DAPHNE!!
BorisL
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 09:12:22 am »

Sadly, I have to disagree. The artwork does not meet the high standards already set by MCComics and the story is... Wel, routine at best. Some stories spoil for dancing around the sex and the mind control, some by jumping in too deep with both feet without setting up any reason to care about the characters. This comes in the latter class. And I don't know that it's going anywhere.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 10:52:51 am »

Hey BorisL, Let's not forget that all hand drawn comics are NOT created equal, Each artist has their own unique style of drawing and character development.

With this comic, I find that the main character is a man who likes to play games with other people's lives by hypnotizing them to do what HE conciders HIS ENTERTAINMENT, no the other way around.

I think that Daphne will as in the past, "pull it together" and it will be another great comic from Mind Control Comics!!
Idle_Hands
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 09:48:51 pm »

I have to say, Daphne, you've outdone yourself on this one.  As a one-shot this was very cool.  I could see it being made into a short series if you wanted to explore the main character more deeply.  But as a one-shot, 'hey let's have fun with a hot fantasy'-type story it's fantastic.

Keep up the good work.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 03:23:50 pm »

I would like to see more chapters on this storeline.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: