Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:58:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #11  (Read 23829 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 21, 2013, 01:58:02 pm »

To start the new year! Coming January 1, 2014.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 05:44:05 pm »

Jan 1. Marsha nothing.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 05:48:31 pm »

Cool!  I think this was the first series I heard of from this site.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 05:44:05 pm »

This series was the reason I joined.  It has not disappointed.  I'm eager to see if Daffyd and Clovis end up in some kind of MC duel using their manipulated female pawns.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 10:01:30 am »

This series was the reason I joined.  It has not disappointed.  I'm eager to see if Daffyd and Clovis end up in some kind of MC duel using their manipulated female pawns.

I agree.  Myself as well.  We love your work!
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 10:32:41 am »

This issue is a relief for me. Yes, I like the "prons", but I like the craft more. Call me weird. Anyway I was worried that Hidden Knowledge was starting to sprawl. This looks like we're going somewhere at a good pace.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 01:44:18 pm »

I don't know if you guys tried a new coloring style or whatever, but this issue seemed a bit different in terms of art.

Are Lela's breasts supposed to be smaller the second time we see her?

Anyway, I think this story is great, and it's going sexy exciting places.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 01:47:16 pm »

I don't know if you guys tried a new coloring style or whatever, but this issue seemed a bit different in terms of art.

Same team, at least.

Yes!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 02:17:30 pm »

Yes!
Wait a sec. You can do that?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 02:22:16 pm »

Yes!

Well, ok, but... dammmit.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 02:23:16 pm »

Wait a sec. You can do that?

"We can do just about anything." -- Thomas Ligotti, Teatro Grottesco.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 04:59:30 pm »

When he "undid his mistakes," did he turn them off from full slave mode, too?  Because I rather liked that...

That being said, I'm excited to see how the showdown with Clovis goes.  Feels like this has been building for a long time.
gromit
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 02:54:07 pm »

I'm enjoying the series, but I thought Tari and Teresa would have given more resistance betraying there master Clovis Levesque. While his spell or power over than may have been weakened or broken because he no longer has the book, having served him for so long they would have quite an emotional attachment to him. When a women is emotional attached to a man, he can beat her up, the police are called, he gets locked up for the night, but 19 times out of 20, she will drop the assault charges against him the next day and take him back with open arms. This is why in checkered past, issue #1, Kris (Jeanie Joi) stays with her junkie boyfriend, even after he whores her out for four years, emotional attachment.         

Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 04:28:55 pm »

That's true. But in this case there was no emotional attachment.

Tari started the whole thing by stealing the book and putting it in Dafyds shop and Teresa states that she is bored and 'over' Clovis. I think Tari may have betrayed Clovis in revenge for his using the book to turn her into a prostitute, even though she apparently likes the life and is happy that Dafyd lets her continue. And, seemingly, not just for the strategic benefits.

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: