Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:45:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearing Gifts #18  (Read 38042 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 05:08:25 pm »

Christmas for sure!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
michaelscheppard
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 06:00:36 am »

as i was reading this i got the feeling this was a final issue is this the end or are you planning to continue
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 05:32:44 pm »

The question is, will evil evil Brian let Daphne stop writing about him?   Grin
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 10:26:24 pm »

I have a question and an observation.  The question: everybody else goes to Dr. Ros for their boob jobs.  Who did Dr. Ros go to?

The observation: the phrase "my cunt clutching with arousal at her body" did not trigger the mental image for which you were probably aiming.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 11:04:24 pm »

I have a question and an observation.  The question: everybody else goes to Dr. Ros for their boob jobs.  Who did Dr. Ros go to?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barber_paradox

The observation: the phrase "my cunt clutching with arousal at her body" did not trigger the mental image for which you were probably aiming.

Only for people with no poetry in their souls.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 09:56:23 am »

Possibly the Earth 2 Doctor Ros. Of course if I was writing this, it would be the great (and mad) scientist Herr Doktor Isaac Busten-Hansen.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 12:35:39 pm »

This issue was particularly hot.  Love seeing it from the lady cop's perspective.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
johntenchi
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 06:17:37 pm »

So Love the series of Bearing Gifts!!! But here is the question. Were are the issues for 12,13,14,15,and 16?? I would love to read them.!! Have they been completed or are they still being made??
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 06:19:25 pm »

So Love the series of Bearing Gifts!!! But here is the question. Were are the issues for 12,13,14,15,and 16?? I would love to read them.!! Have they been completed or are they still being made??

Bearing Gifts and Found Objects form a single series, so 12-16 were titled Found Objects.

Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 07:26:03 pm »

Found Objects ran from issue #6 of Bearing Gifts to issue #16 and were named Bearing Gifts - Found Objects #1 through #11.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2014, 10:03:32 am »

I just wanted to say that Officer Kopejove has been my absolute favorite character in this series. From the insidious "first step" to this final leap into the pool of "all the others" she's been a wonderful point-of-view to follow. I will admit I was sad to see her loss in issue 19. No more fretting about the consequences of her actions, no more questioning Brian, and that annoyed smirk completely absent... just simple, instant obedience (with a smile). This issue was an excellent goodbye.

I'll miss you, Paula. But at least part of you is still around.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2014, 06:21:05 am »

Really, I got the clear sense we have one more issue from Officer Kopejove's POV:  when Brian gifts her to her former peers on the local police force. 
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2014, 04:24:35 am »

Sure, her body. But her brain's already gone. For the most part the POV has been Brian's and he hasn't shared (significantly) with anyone but Paula.

I read it as goodbye but I can very easily be wrong! In most MC stories I consider the fully-converted no longer characters. At that point they're objects (sometimes redeemable but more often not - also reference to the series title) and much less interesting than someone pre or in-conversion. Although some writers (including Daphne) can generate additional joy from the aftermath - a great example being Dr. Ros becoming a boob job factory. What an awesome misuse of her surgical talents. And, yeah, Paula as a bribe/gift would be hot... but is she still capable of recognizing that?

sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2014, 06:08:20 am »

Oh, I think so!  She still considers herself a police officer on active duty, and is still vaguely concerned with what her fellow officers think of her.  There is still one last step down for her mentally to police slut.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2014, 07:50:38 pm »

Alright, you've convinced me. There IS still hope for one more chapter. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: