Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:33:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearing Gifts #19  (Read 28351 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 12, 2014, 01:43:14 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 08:05:54 am »

Wow, Brian is really branching out his business model, isn't he?  Lots of nice touches here:  the police officer wearing stiletto heels; the change in Nikki's necklace/choker from "Angel" to "Slut"; the progression of Nikki's makeup from beginning to end.  As usual, Sturkwurk's art is excellent.

As I've said before, not much of a plot in Bearing Gifts, but when it's this hot, who cares?  I always look forward to a new installment, and this and the last one have been among the best of a very good series.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 08:27:54 am »

As I've said before, not much of a plot in Bearing Gifts, but when it's this hot, who cares?

That's pretty much its unique selling point. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 08:37:54 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hawkes83
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 08:35:09 am »

If I wanted "high literature" I would read Don Quixote (looooong and really hard to read).  Gotta agree that I like this particular story.  Keep it going.
mrsmkb86
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 01:24:07 am »

Hi May i know why there is no issue no 20 yet? this stories is awesome
strdnc1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 04:20:39 pm »

19 issues pretty long for a short run I'd say
Pages: [1]