Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:09:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #10  (Read 23164 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 01:15:33 am »

I'm a fan of the level of mind control that's happened to a couple of the girls, but it helps to have someone around who's more 'normal' to act as a sounding board.  Horrified-but-secretly-fascinated reactions on the part of the other women in the story is definitely hot.  In my mind, at least, that's how I imagine Janice's reaction to what happened to Marlissa and especially Lela.  Though it would be nice to have Daffyd alter the body of one of the women who wasn't in full mc-ed zombie mode. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 04:22:12 pm »

I'm not a big fan of the drones, but it's not a dealbreaker--but I do hope Janice doesn't become a drone because Janice is an interesting character.  You can be a fully-done slave and not be a drone, as we have seen with Kayleigh.

Not sure what to make of the "spirit of the book" specter.  It pops up twice this week, and looks just as spooked as the flesh-and-blood people when Ghoul Man hands the book back to Daffyd.

Interesting that Kayleigh figures out that the book has changed Lela and Marli but hasn't figured out that something has happened to her.  Or has she?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: