Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:44:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #10  (Read 23197 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 29, 2013, 06:03:08 pm »

Daffyd continues to hang onto the book, but the consequences just got much more serious...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
downer
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Excited, can't you tell?

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 06:31:54 pm »

Things seem to be escalating. I'm curious to see what will happen now that we are approaching what I imagine to be the climax of the story. Wink

Favorites: 4f, Beyond Rubies, Bibliomancy, By the Book, St. James Infirmary, The Hidden Knowledge, Wizard of Bras

Interested: Checkered Past, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Green Sign, Stream, The Persuader
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 10:02:05 pm »

Huh huh. Huh huh. Huh huh. You said climax.

But don't discount how long Daphne can keep something like this going. This could just be coming up on the end of story arc 1. For example, she has yet to do the Beyond Rubies crossover. I predict that story will consist of 12 pages where, after science and magic collide, there is no space for the artist to draw anything but the expanded breasts.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 03:13:51 am »

Lol! Let's not give them ideas we may regret later. I like the fact that most of this content has a foundation to it and is anchored to some semblance of reality.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 03:51:57 am »

I'm just hoping we see it soon... THK is the comic that brought me to this site in the first place.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 12:57:51 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:05:21 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 12:59:05 pm »

I'm just hoping we see it soon... THK is the comic that brought me to this site in the first place.

The calendar never lies.

Yeah, I thought it was that Chrysalis comic tomorrow?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 01:26:33 pm »

The calendar never lies.

Yeah, I thought it was that Chrysalis comic tomorrow?

Chrysalis be here Thursday and THK have be post update long time, Now we get tomorrow Yes.
waiting for a month now But Great Art work Take TIME to get right!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 01:28:28 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 02:56:43 pm »

The calendar never lies.

Although sometimes, it exaggerates.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 03:32:52 pm »

But don't discount how long Daphne can keep something like this going.

It's true, I never shut up.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 03:49:16 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:05:01 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 02:38:12 am »

Sexy, as always.  The plot is certainly thickening.  Or rather curdling, at this point.

Strange, I thought Kayleigh was the first one that he *really* put the whammy on with the book, but based off of the idea of the golden woman that appears behind her, maybe not all the way?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 12:47:27 pm by Haight » Logged

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2013, 02:39:41 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:04:35 am by GodWilling » Logged
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2013, 11:13:57 pm »

Well, once again, we get to the point where I'm struggling to keep up with the plot.

So Tari and her boyfriend, Joachim, are working to turn Clovis and Clovis's employee Alberto against each other.  But Tari also is working with the blond-haired guy, the ghoul who sniffs for the book and apparently is really some kind of undead thing.  And said blond-haired undead ghoul might not be the bad guy he initially seemed to be.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Janice isn't quite a drone, but seems kind of dazed from her last encounter with Daffyd.  And Frankentits is still Frankentits.

I think.  Gotta say I'm rooting for Janice to still have some kind of personality, even if she is a slave now.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 12:44:17 am »

Gotta say I'm rooting for Janice to still have some kind of personality, even if she is a slave now.

Personally, I like the mental state Marli and Lela are in.  Daffyd's been slowly moving everybody in that direction, and I'm hoping that in the end he gets them all there.  (That will probably be the issue where the cover is Daffyd as the Emperor card).  Honestly, my preferred endgame would be where Daffyd becomes the new Clovis.  Wherever the story's going, I have a feeling we're nearer the end now than the beginning.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: