Mind Control Comics Forum
September 29, 2024, 02:28:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary Guest Page 18: Shared Secret  (Read 18942 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 05:03:22 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 03:10:44 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 06:15:57 pm »

If it is Schneier, it could be about the pregnability of the lab with something like Pink Clouds (that no while many systems are complex enough that their authors couldn't see how they could be broken, they remain vulnerable), but in a larger sense it could be about the security of The Watch.  Heck, that concept could be shorthand for Dani's escape from the New York Harem in the first place, or the futility of Adrian wasting all his energy in trying to devise a security system for the Watch now.  But this is way WAY out of my neighborhoood.  Or, it could foretell Pearl's involvement in getting Q busted in spite of his security precautions.  OR, her interest in security could presage a role for her within the SJI social construct much later on (security chief?).
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 08:35:26 am »

So, yes, we have a winner... Pearl named her new puffer fish after Bruce Schneier, the cryptographer. Congratulations, Laguna!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 05:33:59 am »

So, yes, we have a winner... Pearl named her new puffer fish after Bruce Schneier, the cryptographer. Congratulations, Laguna!

Thank you

I would put together but had a long work day finally over. 12 hour
just log in today.

this what I would post today " Bruce Schneier,  Blowfish a shared secret key, the infamous cryptographer  
Blowfish is a keyed, symmetric block cipher

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:56:13 am by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: