Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:51:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Celestinon #1  (Read 24490 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 14, 2012, 05:51:22 pm »

Dinah decides to take some classes from a cult spiritual development organization, with some unorthodox techniques...

Coming... in mere moments now!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:16:59 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 06:13:52 pm »

theoretically, patience=rewards...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:21:00 pm by raven » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 06:21:05 pm »

And now I'm having session timing issues!  ARGH! Roll Eyes

Okay, we need a web address temporary workaround.  Date Movie is still the first cover listed.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:22:38 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 06:26:55 pm »

I try this http://mindcontrolcomics.com/home/members/title/Celestinon

still not working
I try
we have to wait.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:30:36 pm by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 06:28:26 pm »

But we're making progress.  Right now it's a link to a placeholder.  Five minutes ago, it wasn't a link to anything.

Now, it's a functioning link.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:42:33 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 06:42:12 pm »

It does indeed.  Excellent art, potentially very interesting story.  I'm wondering who the founder might be and if that "lie detector" somehow modified behavior in that brief session--unless she didn't remember the whole thing.
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 10:07:43 pm »

I am getting a vibe here, scien... scien... well some sort of tology going on.  Will there be any short hyper energetic men jumping on couches?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 10:08:24 pm »

I am getting a vibe here, scien... scien... well some sort of tology going on.

I have absolutely no idea what you could possibly be talking about.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
MarkReed
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Fit to be Tied

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 10:25:25 pm »

Wow!

Story wise, this certainly looks interesting. This issue was very slow, with a lot of setup, but I can see a LOT of potential in this one. I am very eager to see the next issue, and quite enjoyed reading this.

Admittedly, a very large part of that was the simply phenomenal art. This issue looks like it was done by a professional studio. I couldn't believe the quality of color and details that were presented the whole way through. There were a few (and I literally mean maybe 3) panels where people were drawn a little off, but I've seen worse quality coloring and drawing on TV.

Simply amazing art, and a slow-to-build but intriguing plot! Keep up the good work!
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 11:13:12 pm »

Not completely clear if there was even any MC going on in this issue.  Liked it anyway, though.  Surprised this is on the "short run" forum as it seems like it's set up for a long story.
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 11:43:05 pm »

Perhaps it's in the "short run" forum as a homage to our favorite couch-jumping actor?

References would have to be subtle, though, as his org has lawyers that would make anything more direct a bit of Risky Business.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 12:42:05 am »

Surprised this is on the "short run" forum as it seems like it's set up for a long story.

Some of the comics in the 'short run' section have gone for a while -- Audiophilia has 5 issues, probably with more on the way.  Checkered Past has 4 and isn't done.  I look forward to at least that many from this title.

On a different point, what's the correct spelling?  This thread is 'Celestinon', as is the page title.  But the cover is 'Celestion', and in the first page of the comic proper the nice man behind the desk asks "And what made you decide to explore Celetinon?"  That's at least three different spellings of what I assume is supposed to be the same word.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 02:32:41 am »

Celestinon. The others are typos, ooops.

mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 09:01:59 am »

Celestinon. The others are typos, ooops.

Wow.  You typoed the cover?  That's... impressive.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 07:12:24 am »

Between this comic and the previous week's, I've got to say that the art has been among the best this site has seen.  A pleasure to look at.

Count me intrigued on what happens next.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: