Mind Control Comics Forum
September 20, 2024, 08:44:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 128: A Blessing in Disguise.  (Read 21792 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 26, 2012, 08:00:58 am »

Coming Saturday, October 27!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Technophyle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 12:11:19 am »

...speaking as an emergency response professional, the indicated activity should not be attempted in real life as it may result in abrasions, frostbite, and if you think blue balls are only something you get by not having sex, boy are you in for a surprise.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 02:09:49 am »

...speaking as an emergency response professional, the indicated activity should not be attempted in real life as it may result in abrasions, frostbite, and if you think blue balls are only something you get by not having sex, boy are you in for a surprise.

***Titter***

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 03:18:35 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:18:29 pm by GodWilling » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 04:31:03 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:18:39 pm by GodWilling » Logged
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 06:15:19 am »

Oh, and nice colouring here. Love the hints of green in the coat.

Why, Thank you, kind Sir Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 07:19:02 am »

That has to be one of the more confusing splash pages in the history of this comic.

That is Rain, then? Huh  The quote matches her interest, and it is someone blonde...and we are in the woods near where she lives.  Okay, I can make that jump.

However, the text (not the pop-up, the actual text) is a puzzle.  Who's saying that?  Is she whispering a prayer to the universe, does she think someone's directing her? Huh Is someone actually speaking to her?  Or is this just her thought monologue? Huh  Shocked  CONFUSING!!  But very beautiful. Grin
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 01:00:37 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:18:51 pm by GodWilling » Logged
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 01:53:22 pm »

This may not be the place to ask this, but I notice the banner in the top right corner of the site's main page (the one that often says 'watch this space') says "Next update on November 7th".  does this mean we are waiting two weeks for the next update?  'cause my subscription runs out October 30th, and near as I can tell, I have no way to renew it (being Canadian).
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 02:44:10 pm »

That is Rain, yes.

To the rest of the questions... those are the right ones to ask. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2012, 02:44:36 pm »

And we're about to roll out a Horrible Hack That Probably Will Work Anyway to handle CC payments for memberships.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2012, 03:58:01 pm »

Periodic installments (Wednesday chapters of continuing series) lock into the calendar much more quickly than anything else.  I have no idea why this is, it just is.  I think Extreme Makeover 2 is supposed to update tomorrow, and I've heard nothing that indicates an interruption in the schedule for SJI.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 04:27:06 pm »

Id really hate to think that their sex in the woods would be cancelled on account of Rain.

I like the story flow. Adrien states his willingness to face the impending conflict that Rain mentioned
and shortly thereafter we have her watching over him still (if not somewhat voyeuristicly).  It's a very nice tableau.

I'm also waiting for the moment that everything suddenly goes south/topsy-turvy and we discover that Rain actually has super powers, Adrians hypnocock was the result of him being bitten by a radioactive kinky female hypnotist when he was younger, and that magic really exists (a book of spells and incantations for those who have the talent)! oh and someone owns a dog!... or are the only pets in this community human?
Edit:  Laura has a cat seen in: sji-i047

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:25:10 pm by Chettbaker » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2012, 09:30:30 pm »

I'm also waiting for the moment that everything suddenly goes south/topsy-turvy and we discover that Rain actually has super powers, Adrians hypnocock was the result of him being bitten by a radioactive kinky female hypnotist when he was younger, and that magic really exists (a book of spells and incantations for those who have the talent)!

No spoilers!

oh and someone owns a dog!... or are the only pets in this community human?
Edit:  Laura has a cat seen in: sji-i047

Miriam has at least one fish.

powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 04:06:50 am »

a book of spells and incantations for those who have the talent

So...does this mean you've come to the forum to discuss the ongoing hostilities, like the rest of the great warriors?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: