Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:33:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Good People #2  (Read 34025 times)
doctorx
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2019, 05:09:10 pm »

This WAS a good story with a great ending, and I'm fine leaving it there.  That said, some kind of sequel would be cool.

Not all the same characters, those mortals' story is told.  Maybe some of the fae along with some new faces and possibly Honest Thomas and his wife.  They might be too busy sporting with others.

I could also see a series based on this formula: Mortals stumble into Tir Na Nog, the faeries sport with them and want to keep them, and Thomas finds some at least partially honest way to convince them to let mortals go.  The king might even enjoy losing their little debates because they're an interesting diversion.

Again, fine the way it is.  Ain't broke, no need to fix it.  I just see possibilities there.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: