Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 08:25:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 108: Less Talk, More Action  (Read 8935 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 24, 2012, 08:43:40 am »

Coming Saturday, August 25th!

And with this, our 100th Anniversary Spectacular for Saint James Infirmary concludes. We hope you've enjoyed it! I wanted to once again thank Plutonian Knight and Octavia Moon for all of their hard and gorgeous work... and all of our readers, for making it possible!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 09:25:58 am »

Indeed! Thank you to everyone for reading, posting, and enjoying this week...it's been a blast to be a part of, and thank you to Octavia for making the lines and words come so beautifully alive. And thank you especially to Daphne for writing such fun, sexy, brilliant stuff...this story is turning out pretty great, if I do say so myself.

Here's to another 100, and thanks again!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 09:49:23 am »

This has been a lot of fun.  I have no idea how you can top the last two entries, but I'm sure the special will get an excellent send-off.  It may take us awhile to get used to the usual schedule again.  Wow!

Now, about this title...um, less talk? Huh  more action?  How could there possibly be...oh, we're closing the Special out at Amy's place, huh? Wink  Grin

Wow.Grin
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 01:17:44 am »

I thank you for all the work. all 100 page special to all page of SJI (bow down now)
Like Danielle said Less talk more fucking and slow down
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:16:23 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 04:52:47 am »

I was wrong.  Unbelievable.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin  While I now understand the title and the comments, I find the exchange between Adrian and Erin oddly reassuring.

Now, Caitlyn changed into her cheer uniform.  Based on her position, did she just come down the stairs as Erin, Mallory, and Danielle were convincing Adrian to relax?  Now, she appears to be enjoying the show.

Side note--Is it intentional on our author's part that of the original housemates, Danielle (described as the most promiscuous of them and initially in control of The Watch) is the last to couple with Adrian?  Huh Wink  Grin
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 06:00:27 am »

Thank you for the wonderful special and the great payoff at the end!!!
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 04:28:19 pm »

An excellent way to end the week.  Daphne, Plutonian Knight and Octavia Moon, take a bow, you've all done above and beyond this week.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 07:14:52 am »

Wow, what an awesome week!

Also, what an oddly sweet issue Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: