Mind Control Comics Forum
October 16, 2024, 05:19:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ctrl-Shift-Command  (Read 690 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 28, 2024, 12:03:15 am »

Beau is having serious trouble getting a date (or even getting his date to finish her meal). But he has a new tactic in the dating gameā€¦

Script and Art: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2024, 12:11:35 am »

Ok, I'm intrigued.

Minor continuity error, though?  On page 3 Gray's mom wants him to get a job, but on page 7 he has a boss?  Was he job hunting off screen in the interim?
The Mad Bishop
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2024, 10:23:47 am »

He's probably WFH, freelance & piece work.  Boomers don't think WFH is "real work," trust me.  Roll Eyes May also explain how he was able to find enough time to customize a very advanced & ethically questionable piece of software.

The banter in this one is top shelf and amusingly witty.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2024, 10:26:16 am by The Mad Bishop » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2024, 03:42:56 pm »

Agreed on the banter; this was a fun read and established character personality quickly and effectively.

On WFH... I suppose I'd be considered a 'boomer' by today's youth (although I'm actually GenX and nothing annoys us more than being lumped in with the baby boomers) and I'm a big fan of remote work - to the point of joking about supporting the COVID virus because of how much it improved my life.  But I see your point.  It might have been clearer if she'd said something like "Get a real job."

Still, in the end a minor nitpick.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2024, 12:04:12 am »

Should have made it clearer - she was his boss but isn't anymore Smiley

I'm so glad you liked it...I will get the next issue out as soon as I possibly can Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2024, 11:44:02 am »

I just wanna know what game it is that you can play as a hot mostly-naked woman.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2024, 07:14:05 pm »

Stellar Blade?
Bloodly
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2024, 05:18:12 pm »

"I just wanna know what game it is that you can play as a hot mostly-naked woman."

The closest that ever existed as far as I know was something called 'Scarlet Blade', but it's been dead a long time now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: