Mind Control Comics Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:40:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The In-Law Unit #12  (Read 981 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 18, 2024, 12:04:13 am »

Adam's vision for the harem is expanding.

Script: Daphne • Art: CV Design • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Foxrun
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 08:38:44 am »

YES!! My favorite returns
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 07:16:26 pm »

Oh hot damn!  Best comic on the website.  I hope that Renee and Hannah get to meet.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 12:25:42 am »

I'll have more to say tomorrow but I'm a little disappointed that the comic is only 12 pages.  I guess I shouldn't be, since 12 pages is the length of every other comic on the website except the first one (Obedience) and the occasional text-heavy one like Found Objects.  Still, can't help but be mildly disappointed.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 09:39:48 am »

Awesome issue, though a bit shorter than expected. Hopefully the gap doesn’t extent quite as far between this one and the next; I’m eager to enjoy Renee’s next session with Zoe now that Adam is becoming more aggressive with his desires
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2024, 08:29:26 pm »

EDIT: I posted something way too negative here (which probably nobody read), and on second thought am deleting it and adding this new post (which nobody will read!).  This installment has grown on me in a re-read.  I still do wish that the various blondes cycling through Zoe's table didn't all look identical.  I am still mildly disappointed by the reduction to 12 pages, which is presumably cost-cutting.

The one thing I'll stick with is that the series has reached a natural stopping point and should be tied up.  Renee has now been so thoroughly enslaved that she'll send Zoe's clients up to Adam's office and happily blow him while he talks to Hannah (I think) on the computer.  Maybe the next issue could have Adam have a threesome with Renee and one of the new slaves, Hannah, Kintra, Anonymous Blonde From This Issue, I dunno.  But otherwise, the core of this fantastic series has been enslaving Renee, and now she's been enslaved.  (I still vote for issue 11 and Zoe yanking Renee's hair as she drives lessons home as being the single sexiest thing I've ever read on this website.)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 12:32:11 pm by Vidor » Logged
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 04:33:24 pm »

Also, I liked seeing Renee get into calling Adam "Master" outside of sex or the immediate aftermath of sex.  Shows that she's finally integrated herself into slavehood.  Nice touch.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2024, 09:20:50 pm »

Another thing I liked is Zoe getting taste of her own medicine at the end.  If it weren't for one scene on one page in the first comic it wouldn't be clear that Zoe has been mind-controlled at all.  Sometimes I still wonder if she hasn't been.  But in any case she's been topping from the bottom this whole series and it's interesting to see Adam give her an order for a change.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: