Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:33:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger #3  (Read 15207 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 03, 2012, 05:52:31 pm »

Kurt introduces Laura and Corinne... it can't really be called "cheating" then, can it?

Coming July 4th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 07:17:13 pm »

Maybe Kurt's attitude could drift a little more toward Adrian and Daffyd's examples and a little farther away from Bertram?  It's very early in this series yet.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 01:06:17 am »

Liked the glow on page 8
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 07:27:08 am »

good bigger or bang
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 02:03:52 pm »

This, this is a great story.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 09:11:22 pm »

I definitely enjoy the story. Though Kurt is not a nice guy, I'm not as repulsed by him as some of the other jerks that are in a few comics here.

My only criticism of this series is that the art style and coloration sometimes makes it hard to tell the women apart. Certainly doesn't bug me too much though. Smiley

Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 02:01:45 am »

My only criticism of this series is that the art style and coloration sometimes makes it hard to tell the women apart.

Yes, if I pick nits, this is a problem.  Have we seen the girl they're calling on the phone at the end of #3 before?

Otherwise, seriously, great story.
ramac
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 07:09:00 am »

i like the story as well but the art is not my fave! oh well can't have it all i guess.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 12:28:22 pm »

If I may review the girls we've seen in the comic:

1. The wife.
2. The girl who he picks up at the hardware store and then fucks at her house.
3. The big-titted girl who gives him her number, who then comes over for a threesome with husband and wife at the end of this installment.
4. The girl who blows him in the park.
5. The girl they are calling up on the phone at the end of this installment; no idea who she is.

Is this correct?  Are all these ladies separate?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 02:51:15 pm »

1. The wife.

aka Laura.

2. The girl who he picks up at the hardware store and then fucks at her house.

aka Corinne.

3. The big-titted girl who gives him her number, who then comes over for a threesome with husband and wife at the end of this installment.
4. The girl who blows him in the park.

The one who gave him her number and blew him in the park is Ellen, who is also the one he is fucking at the start of #3. Corinne came over for the threesome.

5. The girl they are calling up on the phone at the end of this installment; no idea who she is.

Diana. She's new.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 01:07:30 pm »

Then Ellen's hair seems to have gone from definitely blonde (when she gives him her number in #1) to dirty blonde (when she blows him in the park in #2) to brown (when he's fucking her at the start of #3), at which time she looks a lot like Corinne.

But this is nitpicking.  Great story, great set of comics.  Hot.  Great work.  Keep it coming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: