Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:29:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing 2 #12  (Read 1693 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 20, 2024, 01:04:10 am »

It's a great plan! Really!

Script: Daphne • Art and Lettering: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 08:38:12 am »

Sturkwurk month continues! I was hoping we'd get a new Roll Playing issue. Looking forward to it.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 05:57:40 pm »

Kind of a filler issue this time, but still a fun scene, and always nice to see more Roll Playing Smiley
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 09:06:41 am »

Kind of a filler issue this time, but still a fun scene, and always nice to see more Roll Playing Smiley
Not a "filler" -- a "setup".
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 03:17:28 pm »

A valid distinction.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2024, 07:13:20 pm »

I gotta say (and this is not a knock on it) Role Playing has a pretty different feel than everything else on this site inasmuch as it really does seem at times like the mind control is 100% just everybody playing a game, rather than weird misoygny sex fantasy.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 10:08:59 pm »

I get what you mean. It is a different vibe, though one I very much enjoy.

Alex (and Greg to a lesser degree) do seem to be the ones most in on the real-world magic and mind control, but all of the girls seem to be down with things once they've been initially affected.  And in the context of all the sexy mind control and transformations, Alex does seem to be trying to run an enjoyable game.  The girls even got a decent 'reset' between sessions.  Although Alex was also using this to get back together with Joy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: