Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:42:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Green Sign  (Read 1801 times)
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« on: January 03, 2024, 02:34:00 pm »

Just re-read The Green Sign. The opening scene in that comic is still one of my favorites. I think I know why it ended, though--it's hard to imagine where that story might have gone, given that the MC is apparently highly effective and unbreakable. I think the best stories require *some* kind of conflict.

That said, I wonder if, given that opening scene, we might open a whole universe that with steampunk MC that goes a lot like the Martian Harem goes. Thralls in government, a secret cabal trying to control Parliament without getting exposed, and a process that's only effective if you can capture the victim for an extended period of time. And come to think of it, beyond the MC machine in Green Sign, that same universe would be friendly to phoney booths and Victorian spiral machines and other varieties of cartoonish MC. Not to mention Dr. Michaels-like responses to a "green sign" on a door or in someone's hand or on their signet ring.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: