Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:54:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT Backstage is open!  (Read 1020 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 01, 2024, 04:43:19 pm »

We're very pleased to announce that MCT Backstage is now open. It's a monthly subscription that gets you a raft of benefits, including streaming for all movies and exclusive Backstage-only content.

You can sign up here

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 01:51:46 am »

Early thoughts on the first entries...positive!

I like that this can kind of be a catch-all for things that don't fit in MCT or MCC proper.

A classic-era Daphne Rosen photo set will always be welcome.

Right Number - Short-form Daphne-written prose is always welcome too. This one is on the short side, so probably wouldn't have been enough for an illustrated story on MCC. But works as either a concept for a future MCT film, or just a nice, standalone prose scene.

Accommodation: The Interview - I'd been looking forward to these cast and crew interviews, and this was as fun. Well produced, and Electra's interview style was engaging. Hopefully we'll see more of these. To answer the on-screen question, Time Stop isn't a main fetish of mine, but it could be fun as something MC-adjacent.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 04:10:11 am »

Interesting to see the old footage with Helena. She looks so different with short hair.

Another fun interview with Cody and Brendon.  Hope these continue.

Oh, also I think thisinterview was the first time I'd seen the new Daphne's Fantasies intro sequence. The previous one had it, but part of it seemed to be chopped off, as the 'transformed' version of the waitress was cut off.  I really like the sequence.  Very hot, and I think we can all appreciate that way of seeing the world Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: