Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:02:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flesh for Fantasy #9  (Read 1708 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 23, 2023, 01:04:08 am »

Her training — and boobs — are almost complete.

Script: Daphne • Line Art and Lettering: Leticia Morgado • Colors: Ana Melendo

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Chibs
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 01:25:35 pm »

Stoked!
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 01:34:22 pm »

A personal fav. The BE, sexualization and more submissive transformation has been very enticing to read and observe.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 08:28:34 am »

It's interesting to compare and contrast this with The Help, as there are so many points of congruence, and I wonder if there's a third story in the archive somewhere that plays with this specific setup.
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 04:34:03 pm »

She ended up much larger than expected, but I'm certainly not dissapointed if this is the end of the growth. As the kids these days might say, look at that tit to arm ratio. This comic really embodies the primal draw of BE and MC erotica I feel, as she has literally transformed herself into a sexual plaything for her patron... something most men only dream of. While I certainly enjoy the bigger boobs, the idea that a woman would freely go through such a metamorphosis is intoxicating.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 11:49:53 pm »

I'm guessing we don't have many issues left on this one, but I've enjoyed the ride. The transformation has been a fun one. Cheesy
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2024, 10:59:12 pm »

I wonder if she's going to whom she thinks she's going to?
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2024, 01:38:18 am »

There's not much that as been revealed that would implicate it being anyone but the man shown in earlier chapters. It would be quite the twist, and a sad one at that if your speculation turns true.  It seems clear her attraction to the patron are genuine, as she willingly submitted herself to this program for him. Given how much this formula can alter perhaps her attraction isn't so genuine though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: