Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:41:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Objects #7  (Read 23354 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 13, 2012, 01:23:22 pm »

Now that the situation has been explained to her, Brian has some things to tell the cop...

Coming June 15th 16th!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 06:46:40 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
nickern
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 02:43:11 pm »

Yay! Nice to see that it will be new content this week! Looking forward to it!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 03:57:30 pm »

I'm one of the few non-Bertram and offshoot fans around here.  Nice to see new content and the cover art looks wonderful.  I hope that SJI #91 will also drop on Friday.  Very interested in the next couple of titles.Wink
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 10:57:45 pm »

Nobody panic if it is not up until later on the 15th... it's been a week!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 08:20:11 am »

Nobody panic if it is not up until later on the 15th... it's been a week!
miss by three days I think can wait 6 to 8 hours.
Sane Scientist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Fan of all things MC

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 10:57:36 am »

Apologies but I sent a message to you about this week's comic update. I had to root through the forums to find this and since my permissions appear to be restricted and cannot check what your last posts were (or indeed, view your profile!), it's a bit hard to find out what's happening. Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 12:55:54 pm »

Allow me to introduce you to my good friend, the calendar. Smiley

Sane Scientist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Fan of all things MC

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 01:06:24 pm »

Thank you for that, Daphne.  Cheesy

How often do you update this mysterious object you refer to as a calendar? After each release or closer to the release date? I'm only asking as, after today, it seems to be empty. Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 01:22:44 pm »

How often do you update this mysterious object you refer to as a calendar? After each release or closer to the release date? I'm only asking as, after today, it seems to be empty. Smiley

The rule is that once we're sure the title will be up on that date (we have all the art in hand), we put it on the calendar. Sometimes, it's full a month in advance, sometimes, it's empty like it is now. You can interpret a blank Wednesday as "Not sure." Smiley
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:35:06 pm by Daphne » Logged

Sane Scientist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Fan of all things MC

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 01:25:16 pm »

The rule is that once we're sure the title will be up on that date (we have all the art in hand), we put it on the calendar. Sometimes, it's full a month in advance, sometimes, it's empty like it now. You can interpret a blank Wednesday as "Not sure." Smiley

Many thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it! Is it possible for you to link the calendar on the main site, or perhaps create another calendar on it? It might make a pretty/prettier archive page! Smiley
darcon357
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 05:08:37 pm »

Daphne, as  agovernment worker I know  life has no schedule. I love you babe no matter if and when the next update occurrs.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 09:42:02 pm »

Apologies, but it looks like I'll have to post this tomorrow. Blame Adobe. :/ See you tomorrow.

elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 09:10:36 am »

<rant>I *hate* Adobe software.  For every new version they always change a whole bunch of different code in their API and they take away features, change the location of menus and menu selections, all for no apparent good reason.  For instance, when they went from Acrobat 8 Pro to Acrobat 9 Pro their PDF compare functionality actually got worse.  We have informed them of defects in their Adobe PDF/Acrobat Distiller PDF creation code that are still there after more than 7 years.
</rant>
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 06:16:55 pm »

And it's up!

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 07:39:03 pm »

Huzzah!  A greater than usual amount of resistance and an interesting set-up.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: