Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:55:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1335: “Bejeweled”  (Read 561 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 13, 2023, 01:04:01 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 10:53:04 am »

So this gives some answers but raises more questions. We can pinpoint now that whatever is happening to Erin is likely happening inside Miriam, given that a similar scenario is happening to Reka and presumably Jacqui. We can also pretty much conclude with certainty that it is Miriam herself doing this, given that there’s no conceivable reason a Jakob-fragment within her would bother with transforming Reka or Erin since his main target Erin is already at his fingertips. However, does this mean that Miriam is preparing the souls for redeposit in their old bodies? If so, what will the ‘soul’ changes do to their personalities? How will they be different than they were before the suck? And again, who is Miriam doing all this for—herself, Adrian, Jakob? We yet have no answers
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 12:42:42 pm »

Based purely on "Your soul feels so good in me, and they'll have so much fun with what's left over," I'm still inclined to think that this is happening in the vacated bodies. When you remove the soul, presumably what's left over is the mind and body.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 08:42:10 pm »

Random hypothesis: removing the soul removes the mind's ability to resist, allowing the Jakob fragments in the soul-sucked women to 'go nuts'.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2023, 12:33:29 pm »

Random hypothesis: removing the soul removes the mind's ability to resist, allowing the Jakob fragments in the soul-sucked women to 'go nuts'.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking. But does Réka have a Jakob fragment? It may be that she does, but I'm wondering if what's taking control is (or are) the "they" that Miriam referred to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: