Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:56:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control Theatre Presents: "The Truth About Self-Hypnosis"  (Read 16178 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 27, 2012, 02:33:30 pm »

Mind Control Theatre is proud to announce the release of our latest movie, "The Truth About Self-Hypnosis."

Our heroine receives a self-hypnosis video from a male friend... what harm can come in playing it?  It certainly wouldn't do anything to cause her to submit completely to her friend as his obedient, big-boobed sex slave, would it?

Starring Daphne Rosen... and Daphne Rosen!

Trailers, download and DVD are available at:

http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/truself/

Remember that we are still having our Memorial Day Sale, and this new title is included... but just through May 29th!

Everything at MCT is 20% off.  Just use the following coupon code and the system will give you the discount automatically:

876C820516

Downloads only.

Please remember that, for the forseeable future, we can only take Visa-branded cards, not MasterCards; apologies for the inconvenience.

The URL is, of course:

http://www.mindcontroltheatre.com/

And thank you, as always, for your support!

-- Daphne et Henri

P.S. "The Brothel, 2" is nearly into post-production, and should be ready for a mid-June release!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 07:48:57 pm »

I hope place the right order for The Truth About Self-Hypnosis
I hope this is Number 4?
that what show on the order form for down load.
That I just order a down load
If this is not right HELP!
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 08:08:55 pm »

I hope place the right order for The Truth About Self-Hypnosis
I hope this is Number 4?
that what show on the order form for down load.
That I just order a down load
If this is not right HELP!
No, the title is exactly what it says.
Just click the link and click "download/buy" and the box should be checked for you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 09:44:49 pm »

Not after I log-in the box was not mark.  but I did get the right one.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 11:12:35 am »

Just a reminder: If you are having problems with a specific order, send us email to orders@mindcontroltheatre.com... don't send PMs or post on the Forum! Thanks.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 03:06:58 pm »

Just bought this one last night.  The discount was extra nice, too.  Ms. Rosen does a good job playing both the hypnotist and the victim.  She does well as the hypnotist, while hardly taking her clothes off at all! (in that role).  I know she probably gets plenty of work already, but I think she could work as one of the girls at Trance Providers, if Susan Michelle would let her.  (Sorry, don't mean to plug the competition, if that's what they are.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: