Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:04:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuckoo's Nest #10  (Read 9986 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 23, 2012, 10:58:19 pm »

Honey, Future Honey and Areola are trying to find a way out of the horrible, dystopian world in which all women are slaves. This will go great for them, we're sure.

Coming May 30th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 08:30:47 am »

Grin Grin Grin    Daphne, Looking forward to this one, will Honey, her great, great,great grand daufgter SAVE her and the princess or will they all sucumb to the "Hypnotic Eye" of the temple, this is better than the old movie serials I used to see when I was growing up in good old Los Angeles, Ca.!!!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 03:24:51 pm »

Doesn't seem like the priestess or demi-goddess or whatever from that temple is actually running the show.  I can't believe that her imagination and libido are stuck in 1950s/'60s sitcom land.  It's as if whoever's running the machines has the imagination of aspirational...never mind...if I finish that thought we'll end up in a political discussion.  Eek.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 06:13:29 am »

Awesome issue, wish it had been longer, but the sudden change in attitudes was great!
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 08:06:26 am »

Well, that was...expository.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 12:58:43 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:02:29 am by GodWilling » Logged
swan69
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 04:23:41 pm »

I for one was very happy to see the return of this story (the same goes for the Martian Harem).  Exposition is fine as well, so long as it ends with somebody being mind controlled  Grin .  I especially liked the rapid shift from "this world sucks for women" to "oh, I need a husband to obey". Hoping it's a few issues before that mindset changes again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: