Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:35:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #5  (Read 33336 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 23, 2012, 10:54:40 pm »

More women are being controlled by the Rubies... but who controls the Rubies?

Coming May 24th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 06:17:09 am »

Really dug the issue! At this point, I kind of hope Nick and Laura team up to defeat the boss (as in my head Nick has somehow become the intrepid hero, don't ask me how).
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 06:24:20 am »

The plot thickens in an incredibly hot way.  Great issue, and thanks for the unexpected Thursday delivery!

I also hope that somehow Monsonis is defeated.  I don't see how, though.  (I don't see Nick as the hero, though; for some weird reason I think that Julie and Laura are the protagonists.)
darcon357
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 07:36:55 am »

Love the intrique. As stated prior Monsonis has to go (Can't be not sharing with others). Nick gains control but only after Laura and Janice rock his world tonight. Cant wait for episode six, although they may have to strengthen the building if there is any more breast expansion.
ub6ib9
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 09:00:09 am »

Did anyone see  some old guy saying the magic word from Hidden Knowledge on some women in a green dress on page 10, pannel 3? Is there going to be a Beyond Rubies #5 & Hidden Knoweldge cross over? It might make an interesting comic if there is a cross over.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 09:18:52 am »

A couple of special thank-yous for this issue:

* War, for working through the process issues we were having and doing a great job finishing the colors.
* HMB, for doing some coloring tweaks, and doing the lettering himself so that you could all have it today.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 04:05:02 pm »

Did anyone see  some old guy saying the magic word from Hidden Knowledge on some women in a green dress on page 10, pannel 3? Is there going to be a Beyond Rubies #5 & Hidden Knoweldge cross over? It might make an interesting comic if there is a cross over.
I noticed it!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 05:13:53 pm »

I noticed it!

Damn, good eyes.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 08:51:18 pm »

There is a lot cross over HK BR.
Man it's get every good
Who will Take down the boss?
What are four women are doing in the Lab or office.
Sex slave?
I will like take on that.
Let not take to long to do Beyond rubies #6
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 08:55:59 pm »

There is a lot cross over HK BR.
Man it's get every good
Who will Take down the boss?
What are four women are doing in the Lab or office.
Sex slave?
I will like take on that.
Let not take to long to do Beyond rubies #6

Urge to kill rising.
waranghira
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCCColorist

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 02:06:31 am »

* HMB, for doing some coloring tweaks

Oh, that wasn't Monsonis on the second panel of p9, but the same guy on the 3rd? Sorry!

"Beyond Rubies" and "Bibliomancy" colorist.

For my DA gallery: http://waranghira.deviantart.com
For stuff more than illustrations---like Storyboards, Ads, and Copy:
http://waranghira.daportfolio.com
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 10:51:09 am »

Thanks for getting it out when you did, guys.  I certainly appreciate it.  A little bit of professionalism in the face of adversity goes a long way, methinks. 

Though there's certainly a lot still up in the air as far as the story goes... When's #6 coming out? (lol)

Beautiful art and sexy writing, as always.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Lord_Blight
Browser
One Star Sneetch

COBRA Warlord

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 11:14:12 am »

Happy to finally be able to read this one.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 01:25:34 pm »

This storeline was great again. I like seeing women with women making love together.
I would like to see where the rubies take two women making love to a new level and transformation where the two women disappears as the red coming out of the rubies when they totally disappear happen the red power of the jewels make two new women out of the old women they have taking to a such  a point it tranform them into new women with new bodies the old bodies disappear. Reborn again with the power of the rubies powers with there strong love of each of the rubies unknown powers. I given made the two women younger strong and longer hair and very hairy pussies.
This is just a suggestion but I though it may be interested myself.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 03:48:54 pm »

This made my day! Daphne, HMB and Waranghira, thanks for another superb issue! I know it took a lot to get this one over the finish line, so many many thanks. I won't pester you about #6 as I have mixed feelings on it. Assuming War isn't able to do the colors that is. But we were asked not to talk about that, so instead I'll put my trust in Daphne to continue to put together a fantastic series going forward no matter what.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: