Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:02:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearing Gifts  (Read 41698 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 07, 2010, 08:50:10 pm »

Mark and David are visiting a hypnotized, brainwashed prostitute… but what’s happening to David’s girlfriend Rowan while they’re having their way with the hooker?

Coming July 18th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 11:09:25 pm »

The cover looks GREAT!!!  If the story is like the cover and synopsis, IT'S ANOTHER WINNER FOR MCC!!!
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 08:43:22 pm »

One of the best things on the site so far. But please,even as the acclaim rolls in for this story, don't you dare give in to pressure to sequelize. Like i said in the sequelitis post, no need to gild the lily!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 10:33:38 pm »

GREAT STORY!!! Great Art Work, It's too bad this is only a "One Shot", 1 issue comic, would have liked to have seen just who else this guy turned into his "Sexrobots", maybe a Mother/Daughter combo, an Ex girlfriend, a couple of co-workers, who knows only our Hypnotist/Robot maker!!
Rodimus
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 01:59:28 am »

i agree would make a great series
nemovoid
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 05:12:57 pm »

Very nice! I don't know I'd make a direct sequel with the same characters, but I'd welcome seeing what else the intrepid Bertram has been up to!  Smiley
hypnoime
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 09:56:31 pm »

This is a movie that you guys has to make!!!
bacchus68
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 07:45:07 am »

yes I l;iked this comic as well. A lesbian follow up would be cool Smiley

bac
stretchgilbert
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 12:24:51 pm »

This  comic was a dream come true. I disagree with those who say u should not sequelize this story. Maybe the law comes after the hypnotist and he brings a police woman into the fold. Or he gets interrupted programing one of the girls by a younger sister and programs both. The possibilities r endless. Just think about it
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010, 10:32:09 am »

Daphne, Even if you do not continue this story right away, you could still continue it say every 2 months or so.

I know that that furtile mind of your's has another couple of chapters of "Bearing Gifts" stored away, just waiting to be brought to"life" for all of us to see!!
stretchgilbert
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 02:03:22 pm »

Thankyou For Double Vision. It Is My Second Favorite Bearing Gifts Is My First I Love This Premise And Hope That You Continue To Add To These Stories
hypnoime
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 09:09:50 am »

Daphne:  the story of bearing gifts is my favorite, please continue with the saga, we still want more chapters of this marvellous

Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 08:19:43 am »

I would like to see todays storyline the wedding planner I can't see it yet
sturtles
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 09:50:23 pm »

Hi Daphne,

Just joined your comic site..

Would like to thank you and the artists for bringing the story to life, especially, the realistically modeled characters in Bearing Gifts - Part 1.

This is the best story on your site, and it has a very simple storyline, but contains fantasies which many guys can only dream for.

The parts 2-4 are not bad, but do hope you can further develop part-1.

sturtles
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 05:55:24 pm »

Wow, goodie..

Part 5 has been posted.

Could the artists let the characters wear black stockings? That would be nice to see... not sure if it would add too much work?

Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: