Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:34:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1285: “Make Room”  (Read 1250 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 29, 2023, 07:13:10 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 08:43:56 am »

That was very hot
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 09:41:33 am »

I know they're all distracted but the blasé nonresponse to these physical changes is starting to get funny. "Laura gave Erin a perfume and it made her tits bigger and some got from her onto me and it made my tits bigger too and some got from me onto you and it's making your tits bigger, too. No, we don't have any information about whether the effect is permanent or temporary, how long it will last, whether it is making other less obvious changes, long-term health effects of these dramatic alterations...also it might make you horny and submissively docile, or horny and aggressively dominant, or both, or neither. So don't worry about it!"

(but yes very hot)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 11:01:59 am »

It is indeed hot.

For what it's worth, I think Marliese only had to step into the house and start breathing for her breasts to start growing. That seems to have been all it took for Caitlyn and Hitomi anyway. It may be all it took for Mallory too.

I can't help feeling Marliese should get her eyes tested, if only for the sake of her relationship.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2023, 12:11:09 pm »

I know they're all distracted but the blasé nonresponse to these physical changes is starting to get funny. "Laura gave Erin a perfume and it made her tits bigger and some got from her onto me and it made my tits bigger too and some got from me onto you and it's making your tits bigger, too. No, we don't have any information about whether the effect is permanent or temporary, how long it will last, whether it is making other less obvious changes, long-term health effects of these dramatic alterations...also it might make you horny and submissively docile, or horny and aggressively dominant, or both, or neither. So don't worry about it!"

(but yes very hot)

If it was permanent, or even partially permanent, it would be very hot. I understand why the writing/art team might not want to do that though.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2023, 09:35:32 pm »

I think the casual acceptance of the breast growth is consistent with the casual acceptance of mind control.  It's just part of the SJIverse, similar to the way people in Marvel comics accept massive property damage that would dwarf 9/11 if if happened in the real world.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2023, 10:59:36 pm »

I think the casual acceptance of the breast growth is consistent with the casual acceptance of mind control.  It's just part of the SJIverse, similar to the way people in Marvel comics accept massive property damage that would dwarf 9/11 if if happened in the real world.

Eh, up until recently Adrian's been treating mind control as a big moral hazard, honestly.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2023, 12:10:41 am »

Adrian is kind of an exception; he's the normal guy thrown into the Mind Control Universe.  The girls are much more accepting.  To take just one example, Caitlyn was drugged in a strip club and then taken advantage of sexually by a patron.  Her reaction is to apologize to her boyfriend.  There is no long term trauma from this experience.  Everyone just accepts it as a mildly bad thing that happened.

This is a necessary attitude for the story to work at all.  I just accept it as part of the world building.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2023, 07:45:24 am »

This is something that's even more true in Expanded Universe, or seems to be, and it's my favorite thing about it.  Expanded Universe seems to be about a month away from newscasters warning that there's a 70% chance of precipitation and an 80% chance of mind-control today, and women collectively shrugging and packing an umbrella and a change of underwear.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2023, 08:41:38 am »

Adrian is kind of an exception; he's the normal guy thrown into the Mind Control Universe.  The girls are much more accepting.  To take just one example, Caitlyn was drugged in a strip club and then taken advantage of sexually by a patron.  Her reaction is to apologize to her boyfriend.  There is no long term trauma from this experience.  Everyone just accepts it as a mildly bad thing that happened.

This is a necessary attitude for the story to work at all.  I just accept it as part of the world building.

I mean, the stuff that Jakob did is generally portrayed as horrific. Mind controllers, or at least male mind controllers, are portrayed as bad guys by the story framing.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 07:57:55 pm by Haight » Logged

Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2023, 05:13:36 pm »

Although this section with the watch being rebuilt is important to the story, I admit I’m anxious to return to:

1. Miriam and Erin using Jacqui the sexdoll
2. Caitlyn domming the professor with Hitomi the hentai girl
3. The Twins and Laura playing with their pet professor
4. Kanti acting on her pink clouds commands with Giselle

Preferably in that order
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2023, 05:29:25 pm »

Also, after Kanti finishes whatever she’s doing with Gisele, isn’t she going to Laura’s? She texted her to go for drinks that night immediately after she was dosed with the Clouds, and Laura agreed. So will Kanti and a corrupted Gisele confront the inflated crew of Laura and the Twins?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2023, 08:23:06 pm »

Although this section with the watch being rebuilt is important to the story, I admit I’m anxious to return to:

1. Miriam and Erin using Jacqui the sexdoll
2. Caitlyn domming the professor with Hitomi the hentai girl
3. The Twins and Laura playing with their pet professor
4. Kanti acting on her pink clouds commands with Giselle

Preferably in that order

Well, if Adrian gets the watch working it seems he's likely to finally start using it.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2023, 12:39:07 pm »

Also, after Kanti finishes whatever she’s doing with Gisele, isn’t she going to Laura’s? She texted her to go for drinks that night immediately after she was dosed with the Clouds, and Laura agreed.

Kanti suggested tonight and Laura agreed. But then Laura suggested tomorrow at 7 and Kanti agreed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: