Mind Control Comics Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:40:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help us design a new product!  (Read 2370 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2023, 02:06:26 pm »

Of course, the truly amusing part of this is that you were able to get Daphne Rosen back....
Sort of

Henri and I spent *hours* going through old tapes to find that…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2023, 08:15:57 pm »

It was the only option once the Daphne Rosen clone lab fell through.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 04:48:55 am by crazydorian » Logged
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2023, 04:51:08 am »

I hope this doesn't veer to close to "why no free movies". If so, apologies in advance, Daphne.

If someone were to subscribe both to this new product, and Mind Control Comics, would the discount remain at 20% or would the two discounts stack at all?  I was just thinking that when you run occasional sales, or have a discount on a new release, that stacks with the MCC subscriber discount.  (Unless I am misremembering)

If so, that might it more appealing for an existing MCC subscriber to pick up the new subscription as well.  As it is, if I were to add the new product, and effectively the only new thing would be bonuses, I might hold off a few months to see what the bonuses were.  But since the more people taking a 'wait and let's see' approach might also result in less bonus content, could be a viscious cycle.

Edit: On that subject, I saw that the May sale was on and grabbed a few titles. Thanks Daphne Smiley
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 05:30:05 am by crazydorian » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2023, 07:00:58 am »

If someone were to subscribe both to this new product, and Mind Control Comics, would the discount remain at 20% or would the two discounts stack at all?

The discounts would not stack. You'd get 20%.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2023, 07:05:05 am »

The discounts would not stack. You'd get 20%.

I kind of figured that would be the case, but appreciate the confirmation.  Still hoping the new subscription works out well.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2023, 06:03:48 am »

Glad to see the notification that this is launching on January 1st. Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: