Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:26:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1277: “Oversimplification”  (Read 1541 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 01, 2023, 12:04:08 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 06:54:42 am »

I’m becoming more and more convinced that Jakob is behind Miriam’s current conspiring somehow. She seemed far too traumatized by recovering her repressed memories of what he did to her to just flippantly throwing the “tits and holes” thing around, much less actively doing it to the harem. Both Dani and Adrian have expressed extreme discomfort with Jakob’s “personality removal” style of control, and yet, in 1248, she placates Erin by saying that Adrian will love what they are going to do. He already has adoring slaves; he never wanted them to be blow-up dolls.

Also, is there a reason (beyond programming) that Miriam seems to be taking such perverse pleasure in lobotomizing Jacqui? Obviously there is sexual tension between the two as slaves of Adrian from back in the 900s and normal tension before she regained her memories,  but I though that once Jacqui and Miriam made up that the younger was functioning rather well with her mother. Though hot, it is odd to see the satisfaction Miriam is deriving from this (again, assuming it’s not just programmed satisfaction).
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 07:47:14 am »

I could of course be way off base, but I've been assuming that the sudden domme behavior on display from Miriam, and also Caitlyn and the multipolar Amy/Hayley/Laura thing with Laurel's PI, all stem from the same drug that's expanding everyone's breasts and making Jacqui et al behave so submissively.

It makes sense to me that, afflicted with the urge to dominate or submit, Miriam and Danielle would both draw on their experiences with Jakob and/or the Jakob-tulpa. That is, "tits and holes" is established enough as a meme that it can exist independent of Jakob's active intervention.

But again, I could be way off base.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 07:51:05 am by jwik01 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 11:10:19 am »

If my long-standing suspicion that Miriam is the Anti-Adrian is correct then Jakob has probably been behind everything she has ever said and done, so we probably shouldn't take any of that at face value. That's a big if though.

There is some history between Rain and Jacqui that we don't know about (495, unbelievably). Jakob doesn't like Rain or her father (449), so if Miriam is a mere pawn in his game, then maybe that has something to do with what has been done to Jacqui. Mind you, there's apparently some history between Jakob and Jacqui too, even including "tits and holes" (1105), so maybe Rain doesn't have to enter into it.

Regardless of whether Jakob is behind this though, I think you've got to factor in what Miriam has been doing with Heidi, plus whatever she did to Amaltheia, before deciding that something has suddenly changed in her character. This feels to me more like the thing she has been building up to rather than a radical departure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: