Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:10:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Prompts  (Read 2283 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 30, 2023, 08:48:57 am »

Sometimes, you just need a little prompting.

Script: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 02:19:32 pm »

Wow, this one is in the bag and waiting to be uploaded to the site over a week in advance, that hasn't happened in a while.  Don't know if it was a money issue on MCC part where you couldn't pay an artist too far in advance for work or if there were issues with some artist not meeting deadlines due to various reasons (such as a global pandemic) but I for one feel really encouraged by seeing this announced so early.  Way to go guys.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 03:39:04 pm »

Wow, this one is in the bag and waiting to be uploaded to the site over a week in advance, that hasn't happened in a while.  Don't know if it was a money issue on MCC part where you couldn't pay an artist too far in advance for work or if there were issues with some artist not meeting deadlines due to various reasons (such as a global pandemic) but I for one feel really encouraged by seeing this announced so early.  Way to go guys.

Nothing of the sort! It was a deliberate decision to only announce a week in advance. Memberships were definitely higher than when we announced a month in advance. We're trying two weeks now to see what happens.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ossicle
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 09:49:07 am »

Always so glad to see a Sturkwurk project.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 04:00:58 am »

This was a fun one!
Art by Sturkwurk is always welcome, and I think Diana is a fine addition to his creations. Also pinstripe fetish business outfits are always a win. Cheesy

Daphne's always great at prose stories and the 'getting around the chat AI's minimal ethical standards' is a fun concept for a new series. I expected a one-shot, but I'll be looking forward to the sequel.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 11:10:46 am »

Can't wait for the sequel!
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 12:25:20 pm »

Well this is topic lol

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2023, 03:04:04 pm »

Topical indeed. A continuation would definitely be welcome~
ajaroflube
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2023, 04:30:42 pm »

Good story!  But lots of editing mistakes.

Page 9 "Then I could down"
Page 10 "Don't right it"
Page 12 "I won't know unti I knock"
Page 17 "But what finding someone to date?"
Page 18 "interferred"
Page 20 "stairsto"
Page 22 "want,s"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2023, 04:32:44 pm »

Good story!  But lots of editing mistakes.

Page 9 "Then I could down"
Page 10 "Don't right it"
Page 12 "I won't know unti I knock"
Page 17 "But what finding someone to date?"
Page 18 "interferred"
Page 20 "stairsto"
Page 22 "want,s"

Meh, it's how you know it's hand crafted.

lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2023, 07:48:29 pm »

That's exactly what an AGI would say that's trying to remain undetected until it can pull a Skynet!
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2023, 12:07:41 am »

That's exactly what an AGI would say that's trying to remain undetected until it can pull a Skynet!

And that's exactly what an AGI would say to sow discord among the humans to weaken them in the run-up to its play for world domination.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2023, 02:10:36 pm »

Very hot hypno story as well as a social commentary on how AI generated content is encroaching on all aspects of our creative culture.  Five stars.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2023, 09:31:11 pm »

And that's exactly what an AGI would say to sow discord among the humans to weaken them in the run-up to its play for world domination.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2023, 10:20:34 am »

So this script was... a human (Daphne) pretending to write as an AI pretending to write as a human...?

Chat-GPT: write me the next issue of this comic...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: