Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #7  (Read 19274 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 07, 2012, 05:21:52 pm »

The mysterious detective after the book is closing in on Daffyd... right in the middle of his hot date with Tari.

Coming May 9th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 05:56:44 pm »

Surprise!  I'm glad this was ready and a little surprised we didn't get teased in the preview section or the HK thread set.  Looks like the conflict is about set to develop.

*looks at Coming Soon thread*  Oh *facepalm* it was there, I just missed it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 05:58:44 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 08:49:16 am »

So what smell will be pick up.

So the Hidden Knowledge win the spot for tomorrow
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 01:45:43 am »

Super hot as always.

So was Janice over at the redhead's apartment for some lesbian action?  And was the other girl (who says Daffyd has ten seconds to leave) the black girl's girlfriend?  Sorry for my inability to remember character names.

Ulrika's tits seem to have shrunk.  Tell Daffyd to sculpt them bigger.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 06:45:12 am »

Very, very hot.

I wonder what 'gold' Tari is:  is she Daffyd's 'dark side' telling him to go wild with the book's power, or some entity within the book? Is it Tari herself, in some slightly supernatural form?  It's certainly unclear whether that part is a dream or whether it actually happened.

One question, though:  Kayleigh goes outside and texts Daffyd to warn him about Escayola.  How does she reappear in her apartment, apparently coming out of her bedroom with Janice?

One minor point: on page 2 it looks as though Ulrika is saying "Hello, Ulrika".  The speech bubble should point to Tari instead.

Even so, this is the hottest issue so far of one of the best comics on the site. 
PortalComic
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 08:08:26 am »

Thanks for the kind words! I really enjoy doing this chapter.

Ulrika's tits seem to have shrunk. Tell Daffyd to sculpt them bigger.

Ulrika's tits were always small. Maybe we will see them grow soon. Who knows?  Wink

Kayleigh goes outside and texts Daffyd to warn him about Escayola.  How does she reappear in her apartment, apparently coming out of her bedroom with Janice?

Magic?

One minor point: on page 2 it looks as though Ulrika is saying "Hello, Ulrika".  The speech bubble should point to Tari instead.

Is like when you meet someone and say "Hi, I´m Dario" and they reply "Hi, George"

Even so, this is the hottest issue so far of one of the best comics on the site.

Thank you so much!
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 09:49:37 am »

Is like when you meet someone and say "Hi, I´m Dario" and they reply "Hi, George"

I get it, thanks.  Don't I feel like a fool now! Embarrassed

Thanks for the very quick reply.  Again:  great issue!
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 12:47:08 pm »

Excellent work here, I love how he expanded his harem this time with less of a need for a new girl than a desire to stay hidden.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 01:31:54 pm »

... but that even in a desperate circumstance, there's time for 4 ladies to work your junk. Smiley

If you love something, analyze it and share.
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 04:30:56 pm »

Good stuff.  Lots of payoff in this chapter, and interesting new developments.
BorisL
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 08:59:04 am »

For depth of plot, good characterisation, hot action and excellent art this is my favourite among the continuing series.

Looking forward to discovering What Is Really Going On (even if that does bring the end of the series closer) and perhaps seeing how this ties into BIBLIOMANCY.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 07:36:03 pm »

Who room or who have that book?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: