Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:09:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ring Cycle #12  (Read 2900 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 29, 2023, 12:04:07 am »

Some fascinating family revelations are in store…

Script: Daphne • Colors: Alekios • Art: C. Belli • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 02:29:42 pm »

Yay! Another of my favorites.

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 02:12:17 pm »

Yes, mother/daughter action go!  I'm really glad the pace of this series has picked up.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 09:19:39 am »

Really liked this one
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 08:52:21 pm »

Very nice, but some scenes were a bit jarring, pages two and ten specifically.  Having them immediately tranced I can deal with, but the "yes Master" while sexy made me think there was a command I missed.  Still loved it and can't wait for the next issue.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:54:45 pm by Garg22 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2023, 11:11:04 am »

Very nice, but some scenes were a bit jarring, pages two and ten specifically.  Having them immediately tranced I can deal with, but the "yes Master" while sexy made me think there was a command I missed.  Still loved it and can't wait for the next issue.

Yeah I did get the feeling some pages were cut.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2023, 02:46:11 pm »

Very much enjoyed! But I did jet the same jarring impression that Haight and Garg22 mentioned.
Kthaldric
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2023, 03:25:30 pm »

Yeah definitely feels like somethings got cut.
knightrider007
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2023, 03:04:06 am »

Yeah definitely feels like somethings got cut.

Chiming in to say the same thing. Very jarring transitions
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2023, 12:03:33 am »

I should emphasize it was just a hiccup in an otherwise enjoyable issue though.  Looking forward to more, as it is a favourite title.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2023, 12:29:18 pm »

I should emphasize it was just a hiccup in an otherwise enjoyable issue though.  Looking forward to more, as it is a favourite title.

Yeah, I can't talk too much shit, as I've complained about decompression elsewhere. Overall good issue.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2023, 01:34:08 pm »

I fully agree with this.  Love it to the point of wondering if there is a secret account I can use to bribe you guys to create the comics I enjoy most quicker.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: