Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:32:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curiosity and Control  (Read 1538 times)
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« on: April 18, 2023, 05:55:16 pm »

SJI has been running for a long time, and many brains have been washed in that time span. I’m curious; what is your personal hottest moment of mind control from the series thus far?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2023, 10:30:50 am »

SJI has been running for a long time, and many brains have been washed in that time span. I’m curious; what is your personal hottest moment of mind control from the series thus far?

Probably the early group stuff with the watch, in terms of actual inductions. I wish we had been able to see the first time the harem gals used the crystal on Miriam.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 09:07:04 pm »

I've just reread the whole thing in hopes of finally understanding what-all is going on (I think I got it this time through) and can confidently say it's either Caitlyn conspiring to ensnare other women, as she does for both Astrid and Adrian, or else Miriam treating Heidi like a piece of property and running roughshod over her autonomy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: