Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:07:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudo #7  (Read 4363 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 25, 2023, 11:11:42 pm »

The new startup is being staffed, but in a very non-HR-approved way.

Script: Daphne • Art: Rafinha • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
SDH
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 02:48:40 am »

I always forget how much I like this series until the next one comes out.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 05:59:34 am »

Hurrah! Another great episode, well worth waiting for, even though poor Asma is turned into a medical condition on page 7!

GB
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2023, 06:41:39 am »

At this point I think Rafinha is my favorite artist on this site. Just amazing work here!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 08:54:35 am »

The insistence on having the POV character be the victim of cheating makes this fall flat for me.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 10:29:14 am »

The insistence on having the POV character be the victim of cheating makes this fall flat for me.

Well.

Right now, there are 29 active monthly titles on the site.

In the most expansive possible definition of "cheating," ten have that. (And that's including "The Persuader," "The Hidden Knowledge," "The Help," and "Waiting Room," which are really stretching the definition.)

Where the POV character is the "victim" of "cheating," there is exactly one, which is this one.

So... I have to disagree that there is an "insistence" on it.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
winsome
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 10:37:55 am »

Still my favourite story here, but I do wish there weren't quite so many women in this particular harem fantasy. The thing that makes it tick for me is the relationship between Lynn and Devin and every new woman on the team draws attention from that.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2023, 11:11:14 am »

Personally, I think the cheating is pretty hot. I particularly like that Daphne is able to work in some cuckold-esque content without a lot of the (imo) grosser stuff that is usually attached to that fetish (like race play and sissification).

Of course, I'm sure that there's a broad array of non-mc things that we members like and dislike. I'm sometimes amused by the way some erotica subreddits will have all of the content carrying a dozen tags (ranging from basic things like MF/MM/FF all the way to extremely detailed items like if one of the characters in a story using the word "love"). I guess the one advantage of that system is that nobody gets surprised by something they don't like. Then again, nobody gets surprised by anything in those cases...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 11:12:50 am »

(like race play and sissification)

Yeah, that stuff is completely off the table. In the case of sissification and humiliation, I just find it utterly non-erotic, and in the case of race play, we are just not going there (and I find it non-erotic).

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 02:46:40 am »

the victim of cheating

Did he catch something from Michelle?
Azure
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2023, 04:32:39 am »

I was just thinking about this series a few days ago and I’m so glad it’s updated! Thank you for all the work you put into it.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2023, 07:27:34 am »

I knew a sales VP like Devin, once. He could get anyone to do anything. My girlfriend's best friend was one of his girlfriends. Red hair, big boobs, lots of attitude, percentage founder's share, and apparently a complete slave.

And yeah: that was ca. 2000, height of the .com boom.

Good times.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2023, 11:49:45 am »

I was just thinking about this series a few days ago and I’m so glad it’s updated! Thank you for all the work you put into it.

Very much agreed. Great series. Thanks!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2023, 05:45:17 pm »

Well.

Right now, there are 29 active monthly titles on the site.

In the most expansive possible definition of "cheating," ten have that. (And that's including "The Persuader," "The Hidden Knowledge," "The Help," and "Waiting Room," which are really stretching the definition.)

Where the POV character is the "victim" of "cheating," there is exactly one, which is this one.

So... I have to disagree that there is an "insistence" on it.

I think you're forgetting By the Book, but regardless the use of "insistence" is more about the emphatic nature of that kink element in the story.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2023, 11:48:05 pm »

I wonder how long Devin can hold on to this little empire? Nice story though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: