Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:43:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Audiophilia #4  (Read 12525 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 17, 2012, 10:09:45 pm »

The Inventor discovers an interesting new application of his headphones: implanting fantasies...

Coming April 18th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 06:46:06 am »

you did not put her in the same dress  Cry
she be hot in that red dress  Kiss so put in a black dress himmm.
If have right He did not meet with her intill Date and time and location.
Progarm a implanting sex fantasies engage in prostitution
MP3 player or Ipod, Now he can go anywhere and add to his harem
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 10:21:40 am »

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Daphne, Oh you sneaky one, You couldn't get Faire Tale quite ready for the 18th, so you gave us all Audiophilia#4 instead!!!

Great chapter, can't wait to see just how our "hero"(Huh) takes care of Janice's husband, maybe there will be 2 guys for all these women, I DON'T THINK SO, since he is such a greedy bastard and wants ALL women for himself.

Tune in soon for the next chapter!!!
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 11:02:10 am »

What a wonderful surprise to get Audiophilia #4 early! It pushed all the right buttons as usual and had some nice twists to it. I love the idea of implanting fantasies. Smiley At first I was a bit disappointed with him choosing Erin as I was rooting for Molly to be his next conquest, but since the fantasy was to be a prostitute I'm glad it was Erin. Molly needs something much more special.  Cool

Very interested to see how the programming works out on Janice's husband. I'm guessing it will be to encourage his wife to continue being part of the harem. But maybe he will give the guy a gift in compensation and share some of his harem. After all one guy can only handle so many women in a day. Wink

Here's hoping for a special fantasy with Molly in an upcoming issue.  Grin
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 07:44:09 pm »

Excellent chapter! Evil, twisty manipulations on both Erin and and Janice. I would have enjoyed seeing a hitch in the plan with Erin but that wouldn't have fit the infallible narrator's profile. I find it amusing that the amoral protagonist in this story "works" for me while a guy with a similar profile in Bigger makes me want to (quote) drop a safe on his head. Smiley

If you love something, analyze it and share.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 11:01:53 am »

I like to see something done more with Marianne, could be totally program to obey Erin to find her more women.
Erin control her by given her fantasys strong enough to give almost can't control herself at any point a complete change in style of clothers and the way talk to her students as well. She make sure the ladies get that type of music to relaxed them. I like to see a twist that marianne take on a new name of Mary. She is totally transformed into Mary but she tell her students that want to be called that from now on.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 02:46:17 pm »

Here's hoping for a special fantasy with Molly in an upcoming issue.  Grin

Votes? Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: