Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:22:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you rather have more stuff or faster updates?  (Voting closed: February 28, 2023, 10:13:54 pm)
More stuff, slower update. - 6 (23.1%)
Now is about right. - 11 (42.3%)
Less stuff, faster updates. - 9 (34.6%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage updates.  (Read 4408 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 21, 2023, 06:45:35 pm »

The time it takes to push out a phase of Starter Marriage is directly related to how much new material is in it. What is your preference for the tradeoff there? Comments below, of course!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 07:25:07 pm »

I would suggest pacing the updates to story beats rather than amount of content. Dunno how workable that is on your end. I'd hate to get an update that felt anticlimactic in terms of story.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 10:32:04 pm »

The time it takes to push out a phase of Starter Marriage is directly related to how much new material is in it. What is your preference for the tradeoff there? Comments below, of course!

What does "less stuff" mean in this context? Like, only half a chapter? Or a few more choices that don't show substantive progress?

I guess the last question is what matters to me.

If there's an update, I want it to pay off somehow. An "all setup, no punchline" release (if that makes sense) wouldn't interest me.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2023, 07:56:30 am »

What does "less stuff" mean in this context? Like, only half a chapter?

More that it means defining a phase (= a chapter) as fewer scenes than each one has now.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 12:47:54 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2023, 12:03:54 pm »

More frequent, smaller updates would make it easier to fully explore the possibility space, so that would def be my preference.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2023, 08:45:49 pm »

I guess I'll just say that I want a release to have a payoff of some kind. "She didn't want to be a maid before; now she does," or whatever other permutation. So long as that's true, I'm happy. But I'm not sure where that fits on the "more/less" scale.
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2023, 01:34:24 pm »

I'd of liked to have voted here, but truly I've learned you don't rush the artists if you want a good product. I'd certainly love more than 1ish a year, but if that's what we get that's what we get. I actually don't know if we got more than that last year, but Starter Marriage is my favorite thing on the site probably ever.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 06:10:37 pm by ktc1221 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: